Someone dared me, and it sounded like a cool idea.

Someone gave me a dare to stand on a bridge overpass over an interstate highway facing traffic nude until at least 25 cars / trucks go by. It sounded cool, so a couple days ago when I was up stupid early, I decided to do it. After waking up around 3:30. I took the trash to the curb, then got in to the car and went to the gas station to fill the tank. After that I drove to a rural road that has a bridge over I-95. Since I left the house with no clothes on or with me I was ready. Just to make it better, I parked the car so the headlights were shining on me. I was there until about 40-50 vehicles went by including several that flashed their headlights and honked their horns so I know quite a few people saw me. I had my phone on my dash to take a video of it, but it did not work so I guess I have to do it again.

This topic was edited
RE:Someone dared me, and it sounded like a cool idea.

Absolutely LOVE it!

This post was edited

Someone gave me a dare to stand on a bridge overpass over an interstate highway facing traffic nude until at least 25 cars / trucks go by. It sounded cool, so a couple days ago when I was up stupid early, I decided to do it. After waking up around 3:30. I took the trash to the curb, then got in to the car and went to the gas station to fill the tank. After that I drove to a rural road that has a bridge over I-95. Since I left the house with no clothes on or with me I was ready. Just to make it better, I parked the car so the headlights were shining on me. I was there until about 40-50 vehicles went by including several that flashed their headlights and honked their horns so I know quite a few people saw me. I had my phone on my dash to take a video of it, but it did not work so I guess I have to do it again.

Have you ever declined a nude dare?

This post was edited

I took the trash to the curb, then got in to the car and went to the gas station to fill the tank. After that I drove to a rural road that has a bridge over I-95. Since I left the house with no clothes on or with me I was ready.Sounds like you also took the trash out nude and filled your car at the gas station nude. So, standing nude on the overpass was really nothing for you.

This post was edited

Luv2bnudeFl, Sounds like you were taking advantage of your early morning start to get some things done... naked... even BEFORE you took on the dare of standing on the Interstate overpass in all your natural glory! At THAT hour of the morning, I'm not sure how long you stood in the headlights of your car for the required number of vehicles to pass, but it sounds like you enjoyed it, flashing lights and honks and all! It's a shame your video effort failed but, like you said, that just give you a reason to do it AGAIN! LOL.

Mensasnem, I think there is quite a bit of difference between taking the trash to the curb in the early morning hours, or even going to a gas station to fill the car nude, and standing on an Interstate overpass naked. At 3:30 in the morning, getting seen putting out the trash is highly unlikely. And, at a "pay-at-the-pump" gas station, filling the tank can be done with minimum risk of exposure/discovery. BUT... standing in the headlights of your car, on an Interstate overpass, in the middle of a dark morning? That is GUARANTEED to get you SEEN ( as evidenced by the flashing headlights and horn honks)!
The first two activities might be FUN... but doing the overpass dare is really BOLD! (in MY humble opinion)

This post was edited

I wouldn't know anything about filling my gas tank nude or stopping at a rest stop nude to take a piss. LOL! But it does sound as if he's done a lot more stuff nude than most of us and that he's a lot more comfortable with it.

Dear mod:
The attached videos were made in Kansas where public nudity is not illegal. They were made at night when no one else was there.

There is no valid reason for removing either one of them.

This post was edited

Sounds like a great dare, will have to try myself

This post was edited

Awesome,I have done this it's awesome

This post was edited

Luv2bnudeFl, Sounds like you were taking advantage of your early morning start to get some things done... naked... even BEFORE you took on the dare of standing on the Interstate overpass in all your natural glory! At THAT hour of the morning, I'm not sure how long you stood in the headlights of your car for the required number of vehicles to pass, but it sounds like you enjoyed it, flashing lights and honks and all! It's a shame your video effort failed but, like you said, that just give you a reason to do it AGAIN! LOL.Mensasnem, I think there is quite a bit of difference between taking the trash to the curb in the early morning hours, or even going to a gas station to fill the car nude, and standing on an Interstate overpass naked. At 3:30 in the morning, getting seen putting out the trash is highly unlikely. And, at a "pay-at-the-pump" gas station, filling the tank can be done with minimum risk of exposure/discovery. BUT... standing in the headlights of your car, on an Interstate overpass, in the middle of a dark morning? That is GUARANTEED to get you SEEN ( as evidenced by the flashing headlights and horn honks)!The first two activities might be FUN... but doing the overpass dare is really BOLD! (in MY humble opinion)

Actually the overpass was less risky than the gas station since it was a rural road and even if someone saw me and called the cops, or if a cop saw me, I would be gone long before a cop could get there. Also, the bridge I was on is about a mile from any intersection so I can see cars coming well before they see me.

This post was edited

Luv2bnudeFl, Sounds like you were taking advantage of your early morning start to get some things done... naked... even BEFORE you took on the dare of standing on the Interstate overpass in all your natural glory! At THAT hour of the morning, I'm not sure how long you stood in the headlights of your car for the required number of vehicles to pass, but it sounds like you enjoyed it, flashing lights and honks and all! It's a shame your video effort failed but, like you said, that just give you a reason to do it AGAIN! LOL.Mensasnem, I think there is quite a bit of difference between taking the trash to the curb in the early morning hours, or even going to a gas station to fill the car nude, and standing on an Interstate overpass naked. At 3:30 in the morning, getting seen putting out the trash is highly unlikely. And, at a "pay-at-the-pump" gas station, filling the tank can be done with minimum risk of exposure/discovery. BUT... standing in the headlights of your car, on an Interstate overpass, in the middle of a dark morning? That is GUARANTEED to get you SEEN ( as evidenced by the flashing headlights and horn honks)!The first two activities might be FUN... but doing the overpass dare is really BOLD! (in MY humble opinion)Actually the overpass was less risky than the gas station since it was a rural road and even if someone saw me and called the cops, or if a cop saw me, I would be gone long before a cop could get there. Also, the bridge I was on is about a mile from any intersection so I can see cars coming well before they see me.

And since Florida courts have ruled that being naked on your own property is legal, the only risk in taking out the trash is to annoy the neighbors, which is unlikely that early in the morning.

This post was edited

I almost broke my string of taking the trash to the curb nude every week since April. When I woke up this morning it was a bone chilling 64 degrees out. Once the temps get below 60 that will be the end of it until warmer weather.

This post was edited