RE:Return naked to the car

johngw AND stancheshire, I would think that walking back and forth, from and to your holiday accommodations, from the nude beach, sans clothes, is MORE than the equivalent of "returning to your car naked".

This post was edited

True, but some European countries are more tolerant of nudity than the US or Australia.

This post was edited

The CO beaches I've attended have a non-CO portion in between in addition to the carpark serving both, and the carpark entrance being at the end of the trail. Never made it all the way back, but sometimes have made most of the way back.
True, but some European countries are more tolerant of nudity than the US or Australia.

Not in all cases - sometimes I have an apartment or hotel right on the beach or in a naturist village but I wasn't thinking of those.

This post was edited

By Tanner48:SunnysideSteve, When the wife and I visited Scarborough Beach, I remember the rather long walk, from the car park area, across the clothed beach area, to the CO beach. On the way TO the CO area, we waited until AFTER the appropriate sign to get naked. On the way BACK to the car, she wore a thin, white pareo. Not NUDE... but CLOSE!1. At Scarborough, in the car park.2. Same pareo, at Samurai, heading back to the car across One Mile Beach.

I tried wearing one once, but by folding it in half, tying two of the corners together in a knot and putting it on over my shoulder. It covers all except for being 100% open down one side, unless the breeze grabs it. Then a lot more can show. :-)

This post was edited

johngw AND stancheshire, I would think that walking back and forth, from and to your holiday accommodations, from the nude beach, sans clothes, is MORE than the equivalent of "returning to your car naked".

Depends where your car is

This post was edited

SunnysideSteve, my wife gave me this one (see photo) when I first came to Australia and we used to go to Samurai quite frequently during the summer months. You're absolutely correct in saying it covers everything BUT leaves one side WIDE OPEN. Since Samurai is a nude beach, I didn't pay any attention to that feature.

This post was edited

NudeSue27, that sounds rather adventuresome! Did you drive to your hiking destination naked or did you drive there and THEN get naked and leave your clothes in the car as you went on your merrily naked way? If the trail head of your hiking trail was in a public place, were there ever any other cars there as you were coming and/or going? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL.

This post was edited

When I go for a naked hike, I usually take my clothes off right at the car. In many cases I even drive ther nude, already. Also I usually walk naked to and from my favorite lake. I dont consider this a dare, though, as in Germany you may can be naked outside legally. It is more a matter of convenience :-)
In most cases there are other cars in the parking place, as well.

This post was edited

That's the style, Tanner, although mine does not hang as low under the other arm - must be a little shorter. Length is quite acceptable but , as you say, it's that side 'split' that might catch you out!

This post was edited

Yes, hiking. I left the car nude and hiked for an hour, returning as I left. It was stimulating to be out naked in nature.

This post was edited