RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

We went to Elia Beach in Mykonos and had no problems being nude at the far end of the beach. We even booked it as a ship's shore excursion. They warned us that at the end of the beach we may see nudity, which is exactly where we immediately headed. There was a French couple already nude, so we joined in. Eventually others from our ship wandered to the far end of the beach. Some of them even got nude. It would suck if they don't allow it any more.

In Rhodes we took a water taxi to the Faliraki public beach and thought we could walk to the nude beach. It was way too far, so we never made it. If you change your plans, take a taxi directly to the Faliraki Nude Beach and skip the public beach altogether.

This post was edited

I barked at some road construction workers!

The city is having some road work done on the street adjacent to our house. They park their tractor at our back wall and are working on the street on our south side wall. Each day, at quitting time, they all seem to gather around the trailer that the tractor is loaded onto. The tractor makes a huge amount of noise, but we can live with that.

Today, like every day for the past two weeks, these guys now yell at each other over the tractor noise as it's being loaded. Not only is it annoying, but they seem to have to drop F bombs 6 times in a sentence. We don't have kids here but there are kids in very close proximity and these guys are using the F word as a verb, adverb, noun, adjective and interjection. I'm not sure if these guys know any of this grammar they're using it.

Look, I'm veteran sailor and a 32 yr veteran of the fire department. Cursing an an hourly, daily function BUT we knew when it wasn't appropriate to use it and when to cool it. The fact that these guys had to yell it at each other so that I could clearly hear it over the tractor being loaded on the trailer was enough for me.

I got up from the couch where I was texting a friend. We're home, we're naked. I could go slip on shorts but I didn't. I walk out to the backyard, hop up on a short wall we use for the seating around the fire ring and yell, "HEY". The tractor idles down so you can hear yourself think. I motion the guys over and tell them to drop their voices if they are going to curse or take it somewhere else. I explain and point to the houses where there are kids, and you can hear the kids playing in the backyards. Maybe the kids hear, maybe they don't but people cuss today for absolutely no reason.

Anyway, I'm certain they were more weirded out that I was shirtless and probably nude. haha

This post was edited

I barked at some road construction workers!We don't have kids here but there are kids in very close proximity and these guys are using the F word as a verb, adverb, noun, adjective and interjection. I'm not sure if these guys know any of this grammar they're using it.We knew when it wasn't appropriate to use it and when to cool it.
I have a friend who had a friend with the same language pattern. He was reasonably proficient at soccer so he offered to coach his son's team. He didn't watch what words he was using so he didn't last long.

This post was edited

I barked at some road construction workers!The city is having some road work done on the street adjacent to our house. They park their tractor at our back wall and are working on the street on our south side wall. Each day, at quitting time, they all seem to gather around the trailer that the tractor is loaded onto. The tractor makes a huge amount of noise, but we can live with that.Today, like every day for the past two weeks, these guys now yell at each other over the tractor noise as it's being loaded. Not only is it annoying, but they seem to have to drop F bombs 6 times in a sentence. We don't have kids here but there are kids in very close proximity and these guys are using the F word as a verb, adverb, noun, adjective and interjection. I'm not sure if these guys know any of this grammar they're using it.Look, I'm veteran sailor and a 32 yr veteran of the fire department. Cursing an an hourly, daily function BUT we knew when it wasn't appropriate to use it and when to cool it. The fact that these guys had to yell it at each other so that I could clearly hear it over the tractor being loaded on the trailer was enough for me.I got up from the couch where I was texting a friend. We're home, we're naked. I could go slip on shorts but I didn't. I walk out to the backyard, hop up on a short wall we use for the seating around the fire ring and yell, "HEY". The tractor idles down so you can hear yourself think. I motion the guys over and tell them to drop their voices if they are going to curse or take it somewhere else. I explain and point to the houses where there are kids, and you can hear the kids playing in the backyards. Maybe the kids hear, maybe they don't but people cuss today for absolutely no reason.Anyway, I'm certain they were more weirded out that I was shirtless and probably nude. haha

Let us know if it worked over the intermediate term.

This post was edited

They seemed genuinely apologetic but as you said, we'll see in the interim.

This post was edited

Getting in some nude time on the balcony before we get too close to land.
Checked email and headlines. Catching up on social media.

This post was edited

Getting in some nude time on the balcony before we get too close to land.Checked email and headlines. Catching up on social media.

Same today.

This post was edited

Last chance to be nude on the balcony.
Checking email and social media.

This post was edited

Spent 3-4 hours on Tuesday and Wednesday at a natural, clothing optional hot spring near our home. There were actually a few other nudists there both days. Was nice to enjoy a little social nudity and relax for my days off.

This post was edited

Worked on a few small projects, so I was in and out of the house. We also did a little yard work and then we both took outdoor showers. It's still warm enough here to do so. Then nights are getting cooler, so my wife said it's time to fire up the hot tub. Be the first night in quite a while since we've done that.

This post was edited