RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Hiking mostly. Always great to get naked and be in nature.

This post was edited

Nude on my deck now. Read the paper, checked email and social media. Rare November day when it is warm enough.

This post was edited

Thanks to unseasonably warm weather for mid November here in the Midwest I mowed the lawn naked this week. And put outdoor Christmas decor up Donald ducking in a open shirt

This post was edited

Just be naked when possible .

This post was edited

I have been cleaning my home inside and outside in the nude as i live nude year around

This post was edited

I have been cleaning my home inside and outside in the nude as i live nude year around

I would assume only inside in cold weather.

This post was edited

Walked out bottomless to get something from my truck in the driveway. Also bottomless to put some things in and out of my crawl space

This post was edited

Rcemment rien, mais rgulirement je pratique la randonne nu.J'ai un ou deux parcours o je marche nu sur environ 6km avec deux remises de vtement en route ( traverse d'un axe frquent).Le maximum fut quand mme 8km avec une seule remise de vtement ( petite route passagre) soit 3 heures nu compte tenu des pauses o on se dbarrasse du petit sac dos indispensable.

This post was edited

Rcemment rien, mais rgulirement je pratique la randonne nu.J'ai un ou deux parcours o je marche nu sur environ 6km avec deux remises de vtement en route ( traverse d'un axe frquent).Le maximum fut quand mme 8km avec une seule remise de vtement ( petite route passagre) soit 3 heures nu compte tenu des pauses o on se dbarrasse du petit sac dos indispensable.

Translated to English since that is the dominant language on this site:

Recently nothing, but I regularly hike naked. I have one or two routes where I walk naked for about 6km with two clothes sheds on the way (crossing a frequent axis). The maximum was still 8km with only one change in clothing (small passenger road) i.e. 3 hours naked taking into account the breaks where we get rid of the small essential backpack.

This post was edited

Where? Always looking for hot springs around here(valley).
Thx

This post was edited