RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

this past weekend...beach swim, dog wash, gardening, home/yard maintenance, outdoor shower, pool swim, take trash out, tree trimming, walk dogs...cocktail after a long day...

This post was edited

Just done a 30kms solo nude hikein the Blue mountains, about 2 hours drive from.Sydney /Australia...met few intetesting people along the way...More about that hike on my blog , www.vince2021.blogspot.com

Probably a good area for nude hiking. We have walked for hours without seeing anyone.

This post was edited

Just done a 30kms solo nude hikein the Blue mountains, about 2 hours drive from.Sydney /Australia...met few intetesting people along the way...More about that hike on my blog , www.vince2021.blogspot.com

That sounds wonderful, role on summer here and back to naked hiking

This post was edited

sunbathed naked on my deckhand, had coffee, did some exercises.it was 50 degrees, but felt much warmer in the sun.

This post was edited

sunbathed naked on my deckhand, had coffee, did some exercises.it was 50 degrees, but felt much warmer in the sun.

I imagine people in Idaho have a different concept of warm enough than many of us!

This post was edited

Noticed that I hadn't closed the Bilco doors when I went to the basement to exercise this morning. Since I didn't have any clothes with me I went out and closed them nude.

This post was edited

After 3 consecutive months with only very brief times nude outdoors, today I had a snack read the paper and caught up on Truenudists.com. Heading in now because it is starting to get to cool to be nude outdoors.

This post was edited

I started topping off the pool, ate lunch, read the newspaper checked my email and caught up on social media. Drove my convertible shirtless. Put on shorts and took a short bike ride a little later.

This post was edited

its 60 degrees today, in the sun feels like 80. got some real good naked sunbathing today.feels good to get sun on all of my body

This post was edited

I spent some nude time in the flower bed getting ready for spring when it was 72 F in Ohio.

This post was edited