RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Repotted some plants, potted some new plants and enjoyed a cigar and glass of wine on the patio.

I'm naked outdoors just about every day. Usually, it's just to do some yard work, working in my work shed, pulling weeds, just making sure all's well in the back yard.

This post was edited

During a two week trip to Andalucia with my bestie we did enjoy nude beach life in Malaga and at the magic beaches of the "calas" next to Conil de la frontera. We also had a nightly skinny dip in the outdoor hotel pool with another couple until the night wtchman sent us off. Made two hikes, one mainly in the buff and the other maybe for 50%. It was good to get some pre summer sun this way.

This post was edited

Night skinny dips with others sounds very fun pixy.
My wife and I enjoyed a beautiful Easter Sunday at Caliente Resort in Land O Lakes, Florida. It feels so good to get away from my hometown area where nudity is shunned and to a place where it is craved by like minded folk.

This post was edited

Today has been a low key nude day but was nice nonetheless. It started with nude exercise and then breakfast. After contemplating my next move, I moved into blowing off the pool deck and scooping the pool yet again. The next activity was a textile visit to the doctor and then a return home. I have now fed the doggies, nude, checked for downed limbs and now composing this note for TN. Just another day of nude when possible, clothed as practical. =-)

This post was edited

Watched the eclipse. Posted on Truenudists.

This post was edited

Watch the solar eclipse in the backyard.

This post was edited

Did a little yard work. Caught up on text messages, emails and social media. Getting ready to put shorts Had some ice cream. Getting ready to put shorts on and take a short bike ride.

This post was edited

Had a snack. Checked email. Posted on social media. All today.

This post was edited

Not very much recently because it's been so cold and wet... a few brief forays
- fetch in some logs for the burner
- put rubbish out in the bin
- one brief coffee in a sheltered spot

This post was edited

Not very much recently because it's been so cold and wet... a few brief forays
- fetch in some logs for the burner
- put rubbish out in the bin
- one brief coffee in a sheltered spot

This post was edited