RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

I'm sure I'll get a lot of sympathy from my friends in the North, but it's been so chilly in SW Florida the past few days I actually wore clothes. IN THE HOUSE! Unheard of! Lol...

This post was edited

Every morning I go nude outside to get the newspaper and I put my garbage cans out nude as well, I usually spend weekends at Caspersen beach sitting out nude and taking walks nude down the beach

This post was edited

Met up with new friends I met through another nudist website and was invited over to their house in Salt Lake City. After a nude tour of their house we spent a good amount of time in their outdoor jacuzzi. Considering the ski resorts are open already, it wasnt too bad going from the house to the jacuzzi and back. I think I convinced them to try a nude cruise!

This post was edited

I barked at some road construction workers!The city is having some road work done on the street adjacent to our house. They park their tractor at our back wall and are working on the street on our south side wall. Each day, at quitting time, they all seem to gather around the trailer that the tractor is loaded onto. The tractor makes a huge amount of noise, but we can live with that.Today, like every day for the past two weeks, these guys now yell at each other over the tractor noise as it's being loaded. Not only is it annoying, but they seem to have to drop F bombs 6 times in a sentence. We don't have kids here but there are kids in very close proximity and these guys are using the F word as a verb, adverb, noun, adjective and interjection. I'm not sure if these guys know any of this grammar they're using it.Look, I'm veteran sailor and a 32 yr veteran of the fire department. Cursing an an hourly, daily function BUT we knew when it wasn't appropriate to use it and when to cool it. The fact that these guys had to yell it at each other so that I could clearly hear it over the tractor being loaded on the trailer was enough for me.I got up from the couch where I was texting a friend. We're home, we're naked. I could go slip on shorts but I didn't. I walk out to the backyard, hop up on a short wall we use for the seating around the fire ring and yell, "HEY". The tractor idles down so you can hear yourself think. I motion the guys over and tell them to drop their voices if they are going to curse or take it somewhere else. I explain and point to the houses where there are kids, and you can hear the kids playing in the backyards. Maybe the kids hear, maybe they don't but people cuss today for absolutely no reason.Anyway, I'm certain they were more weirded out that I was shirtless and probably nude. haha
Also reminded me of an incident when we were having tree work done 2 years ago. All of the sudden we heard a profanity laden tirade aimed at one of the workers. My wife said "You should tell the owner to have his crew chief watch his language. " I replied "That was the owner. " He had also been banned from coaching by more than one youth baseball league.

This post was edited

Today I stepped out in the back yard briefly so I could say I was naked outdoors in December.

This post was edited

A short beach trip today despite the weather being overcast (as forecasted) and the temperature being somewhat less than forecast. Still nice enough to have a dip, a walk and to lie on the beach.

This post was edited

Bravo. Encore, Paul. We must ReClaim The World & Society to include Naturists & Nudists ( EveryBody is a Nudist some just are IN THE CLOSET ). Its edifying & heartwarming to see ( & share with ) Nudists & Naturists Embrace Our INALIENABLE #ClothesFREE Liberty & codified #1stAmendment Right to DiVest & OptOut of inane bodymask tyrannies & defy ancient & modern codes & rulers/rules aimed to shame & deamonize & criminalize #TheHumanBody. #GBA

This post was edited

Well Im currently in Key West, so have been naked in a few bars.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I've heard about Garden of Eden.
What are some othera?

This post was edited