RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Detailed the car yesterday. A little cool.

This post was edited

Detailed the car yesterday. A little cool.

Where did you do this?

This post was edited

Often walk the dog at night wearing on a shirt and shoes - just walk around the neighborhood around midnight and rarely is there anyone but a few times have got some looks. Also love wearing super short cut offs (I have photos in my profile) to the store to see who looks when sometimes hanging out the bottom. And have some with lots of holes in them I also wear. Just testing to see if people are really looking. Sometimes they are. Oh and also on trips love to drive nude point to point - freeing and do when I can. Finally when warmer do go to the nude park on the lake - legal so why not. AustinJohn PS maybe someone local can join me?

This post was edited

Often walk the dog at night wearing on a shirt and shoes - just walk around the neighborhood around midnight and rarely is there anyone but a few times have got some looks. Also love wearing super short cut offs (I have photos in my profile) to the store to see who looks when sometimes hanging out the bottom. And have some with lots of holes in them I also wear. Just testing to see if people are really looking. Sometimes they are. Oh and also on trips love to drive nude point to point - freeing and do when I can. Finally when warmer do go to the nude park on the lake - legal so why not. AustinJohn PS maybe someone local can join me?

Do you ever walk the dog in just shoes and no shirt or shorts?

This post was edited

This past weekend I went to Haulover with a friend Saturday and Sunday afternoon. On early Sunday and Monday mornings I went for about a 5 minute nude walk around the motel grounds. when I drove home from Ft Lauderdale yesterday, by the time I got home the car was showing 7 miles to empty. When I woke up at 3:30 this morning, I grabbed my keys and wallet and drove nude to the gas station like I always do. Just as I pulled up to the pumps, another car pulled in. I was parked facing the street so that with the drivers door open it partially blocked the view from the road. The other car was 1 island over facing the building so any view would be obstructed by my car. A woman got out of her car and started filling her tank then I got out and started filling mine. She finished first and rather than making a sharp left u turn to get to the exit they turned right and circled the pumps . I saw there were 2 women in the car and since I made no attempt to cover up and the fact that they slowed down a bit I am sure they saw me. After I left the gas station and since it was still real early, I drove to the I-95 overpass. There was a car about 200 ft south on 95 with a road ranger truck behind it. The road ranger truck left just as I was getting out of my car. There was someone standing by the passenger side of the car. I was facing them with my headlights shining on me. The person was facing me, probably waiting for a tow truck or something. I am sure that they could see me, was close enough to see that I was nude, but not close of to identify me.
After a few minutes there I left feeling quite satisfied that at least 3 people plus any of the cars that passed under the bridge saw me nude. I pulled into my community and was feeling quite brave so instead of going straight home I went to the clubhouse where the mailboxes are to get my mail then went home. I did not have any clothes, towels or anything else to cover up with me.

This post was edited

This past weekend I went to Haulover with a friend Saturday and Sunday afternoon. On early Sunday and Monday mornings I went for about a 5 minute nude walk around the motel grounds. when I drove home from Ft Lauderdale yesterday, by the time I got home the car was showing 7 miles to empty. When I woke up at 3:30 this morning, I grabbed my keys and wallet and drove nude to the gas station like I always do. Just as I pulled up to the pumps, another car pulled in. I was parked facing the street so that with the drivers door open it partially blocked the view from the road. The other car was 1 island over facing the building so any view would be obstructed by my car. A woman got out of her car and started filling her tank then I got out and started filling mine. She finished first and rather than making a sharp left u turn to get to the exit they turned right and circled the pumps . I saw there were 2 women in the car and since I made no attempt to cover up and the fact that they slowed down a bit I am sure they saw me. After I left the gas station and since it was still real early, I drove to the I-95 overpass. There was a car about 200 ft south on 95 with a road ranger truck behind it. The road ranger truck left just as I was getting out of my car. There was someone standing by the passenger side of the car. I was facing them with my headlights shining on me. The person was facing me, probably waiting for a tow truck or something. I am sure that they could see me, was close enough to see that I was nude, but not close of to identify me.After a few minutes there I left feeling quite satisfied that at least 3 people plus any of the cars that passed under the bridge saw me nude. I pulled into my community and was feeling quite brave so instead of going straight home I went to the clubhouse where the mailboxes are to get my mail then went home. I did not have any clothes, towels or anything else to cover up with me.
I guess you had a very Happy Belated Birthday!
Did you get to Club Ft. Lauderdale while you were in the area?

This post was edited

This past weekend I went to Haulover with a friend Saturday and Sunday afternoon. On early Sunday and Monday mornings I went for about a 5 minute nude walk around the motel grounds. when I drove home from Ft Lauderdale yesterday, by the time I got home the car was showing 7 miles to empty. When I woke up at 3:30 this morning, I grabbed my keys and wallet and drove nude to the gas station like I always do. Just as I pulled up to the pumps, another car pulled in. I was parked facing the street so that with the drivers door open it partially blocked the view from the road. The other car was 1 island over facing the building so any view would be obstructed by my car. A woman got out of her car and started filling her tank then I got out and started filling mine. She finished first and rather than making a sharp left u turn to get to the exit they turned right and circled the pumps . I saw there were 2 women in the car and since I made no attempt to cover up and the fact that they slowed down a bit I am sure they saw me. After I left the gas station and since it was still real early, I drove to the I-95 overpass. There was a car about 200 ft south on 95 with a road ranger truck behind it. The road ranger truck left just as I was getting out of my car. There was someone standing by the passenger side of the car. I was facing them with my headlights shining on me. The person was facing me, probably waiting for a tow truck or something. I am sure that they could see me, was close enough to see that I was nude, but not close of to identify me.After a few minutes there I left feeling quite satisfied that at least 3 people plus any of the cars that passed under the bridge saw me nude. I pulled into my community and was feeling quite brave so instead of going straight home I went to the clubhouse where the mailboxes are to get my mail then went home. I did not have any clothes, towels or anything else to cover up with me.I guess you had a very Happy Belated Birthday!Did you get to Club Ft. Lauderdale while you were in the area?

Forgot to ask if you had to wear anything when taking the trash to the curb yet.

This post was edited

Forgot to ask if you had to wear anything when taking the trash to the curb yet.

Not yet. It was 67 out this morning when I took the recyclables bin out. Tomorrow morning it is supposed to be 58-60 but there is hardly anything in the garbage bin so I probably won't even take it out at all. Eventually my streak (pun intended) of taking the trash out every time since Mid April will end, since as much as I like doing it nude, I hate the cold more.

This post was edited

Forgot to ask if you had to wear anything when taking the trash to the curb yet.Not yet. It was 67 out this morning when I took the recyclables bin out. Tomorrow morning it is supposed to be 58-60 but there is hardly anything in the garbage bin so I probably won't even take it out at all. Eventually my streak (pun intended) of taking the trash out every time since Mid April will end, since as much as I like doing it nude, I hate the cold more.

Has anyone seen you take the trash out nude?
When you have to wear something to take out the trash, what is the first thing you wear?

This post was edited

The weather here has been very conducive for hot tub soaking and quite fortuitous have been meeting up with like minded naturists travelling through. With these meetings have arranged some enjoyable soaking socials and made new friends.

This post was edited