RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

We were last at Club O in 2009. I ran into some health issues and was going through the work comp process. By the time that all got taken care of, our family had asked us to begin planning another trip. Then Irma took out the resort before we could return. Regrettably we've not been back since June 2009. It's high on our travel list once again.I highly recommend going back to St. Martin. The club o beach is thriving. Let me know if youre looking for a naturist friendly villa, Ive stayed at several. We generally go twice a year.

We might be looking for next February or March. We have to sell our cabin on the nude cruise and were thinking of spending a week in St. Martin instead. We are going to try recruiting a few other couples from Solair who also can

This post was edited

We might be looking for next February or March. We have to sell our cabin on the nude cruise and were thinking of spending a week in St. Martin instead. We are going to try recruiting a few other couples from Solair who also can

CANNOT go on the cruise to join us, so a villa might be nice.

This post was edited

I was in St Martin the beginning of March this year (2024). I was on Club O beach was totally naked. I was able to walk on the Orient Beach Naked. I only do it in the mornings so the PRUDS, still many, dont complain to the authorities. Walking on Club O beach Naked is great. Many lookers. I like to get up and say hi to the lookers and see the facial expressions. I sure they never thought they be greeted so nicely on a nude beach. Was fun to do.

This post was edited

Today I read a magazine and newspaper, cought up on social media and email.

This post was edited

Did some backyard and garage recon. Looking to clean out some stuff we just don't use or need anymore. Just missed the community wide garage sale yesterday. We were having some landscaping work done and it would have been a mess having them work and us trying to sell our junk.

Out back, did some work in my work shed, put some things away in the other storage sheds, potted a couple of new pots with succulent cuttings. With temps in the low e
80's today, we'll undoubtedly uncork a bottle of wine and sit on the patio!

This post was edited

Today I read a magazine and newspaper, cought up on social media and email.

Plus eat lunch, check for chemicals we need when we open the pool and top off the water in the pool.

This post was edited

Today I read a magazine and newspaper, cought up on social media and email.Plus eat lunch, check for chemicals we need when we open the pool and top off the water in the pool.

Forgot checked text messages, did some online research and ordered pool supplies.

This post was edited

Read the newspaper, has a snack, organized my music for band tonight, checked email and posted on social media.

This post was edited

Got home from work at 3:30AM Sunday, it was still 73 degrees out and the fuel on the car was showing 10 miles to empty. So I stripped down, grabbed my keys and wallet, drove to my favorite gas station and gassed up the car nude. Now that the nights are getting warmer, I can see doing all of my local gas stops nude.

This post was edited

Did a 5k WALK (I don't run) with 200 others. Then spent the day socializing and Jaccuzi

This post was edited