RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

and also watch a 5 k run by our houseThat is quite daring considering that many people would have seen you and there is usually a police presence at the beginning and end of the group of runners.

Didn't know that you live in a clothing optional community when I wrote this.

This post was edited

Maybe, as I started this thread, a little remark: in my understanding "in the outdoors* means somewhere off your home, out in free nature etc. Like a nude hike, beach life for example. There are a lot of wonderful and inspiring posts here that show what is possible. I really appreciate all these contributions. But I guess it is not necessary to tell about every step you make naked as daily life in your back yard and things like these, though you go under the blue sky.

Since one of the two activities you mentioned in your first comment was done in your back yard,, I thought they were included. Admittedly I may have been too repetitive.

This post was edited

I went to Blind Creek Beach this morning. Thursday morning, I woke up at 3 am so I took the trash bin to the street, then got in the car and drove to the gas station to fill the car. Then I went to the ATM to make my monthly spending cash withdrawal. It is a drive up ATM, but I park the car about 20ft away and walk up. Then I went to the car wash and washed the car. After that I drove home and walked into the house. I had no clothing at all with me the entire time.

This post was edited

Meditate. We had unseasonably warm weather so I was able to go out after dark on my patio and get one last outdoor nude meditation session in for the year.

This post was edited

I went to Blind Creek Beach this morning. Thursday morning, I woke up at 3 am so I took the trash bin to the street, then got in the car and drove to the gas station to fill the car. Then I went to the ATM to make my monthly spending cash withdrawal. It is a drive up ATM, but I park the car about 20ft away and walk up. Then I went to the car wash and washed the car. After that I drove home and walked into the house. I had no clothing at all with me the entire time.

Did you drive to Blind Creek nude
What clothing (if any) did you have with you?
What temperature was Thursday morning?
What time did you get home?

This post was edited

I did not drive to the beach nude, since I had to make a stop on the way and stop at Aldi on the way home, so shorts and a tank top. That was yesterday. It was in the upper 70's when I got to the beach about 9am.
On Thursday's adventure it was in the mid 70's when I left shortly after 3am. I got home around 4:30.

This post was edited

Sadly it's not warm enough here to be naked outside. My last venture was to take a photo of my pampas grass for TrueSwingers website.

This post was edited

Hang out at a bar/ pool in Key West naked

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited