RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

A little time in the sun. Not quite warm enough to justify a beach trip just yet, but I'm watching the weather for an opportunity that's worth making time for, especially as we've crossed the equinox.

This post was edited

Caught up on phone, snail and e mail and social media.

This post was edited

PS. Pool is closed for the season. No more nude swimming. Only remaining pool maintenance is cleaning the filter.

This post was edited

Soaking in a natural hot springs this morning.

This post was edited

Just returned from good three weeks vacancy in Portugal with my bf. Two weeks we traveled around with a hired camper van, so we were able to hit nudist or co beaches, and also at the sites where some campervan people gathered it was often ok to go bare. Temperatures were around 30C the most days. So we had a good time in beach and van live!

This post was edited

Sounds like a good neighbour to have!

This post was edited

Its still nice down here & I got in some pool time, a little bit of sun & yard work. Was able to do it all nude so it made it extra special.

This post was edited

Began a new book, read the paper, cleaned the pool filter, checked my email, up up on social media and drained the pool cover.

This post was edited

My wife and I explored a river in the Sierras to find a swimming hole. I ended up being the only one swimming; it was a cold day and the water was even colder. She took some pictures.

This post was edited

Brrr cannot imagine any river in the Sierras ever warm enough for swimming. Find a hot spring! My nudeness for Tuesday. Nudesday!

This post was edited