RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

That kind of climbing is insane without safety gear. The rocks I've climbed you could certainly get hurt if you fell, but nothing on the trails I hike are that dangerous or technical. There were some van size boulders on a hike today. The worst was climbing down 8 ft and stretching to reach foot holds.

This post was edited

Yesterday, started the pool, vacuumed the pool cover, swam, floated, read newspapers and devotional book, checked e-mail, caught up on Social Media.
Today will not be good for nude time. Errands, wake, meeting and my wife invited some of her friends over for a swim and dinner.

This post was edited

Did get an after dark nude swim in yesterday.
Started pump, swam, floated, read a magazine, checked email and caught up with social media today. Planning on another after dark swim later.

This post was edited

Sunning nude in my garden
To a gender mixed nude spa
Working nude in my garden
Enjoying the nice weather nude on the borders of a lake (NOT a nudist area) and staying nude when people walk by.
Don't wear any undies when I have to wear clothing
Walking around my garden naked on places where I can be seen from the street

This post was edited

Hiked, beach, worked in a customers house, spa/sauna, swam in a hotel pool ( in Germany it was compulsory) at my neighbours house, at home of course. Had sex with my gf.

This post was edited

Company Thursday and thunderstorm yesterday, so nude time limited both days, but did get short swims in.
Today we are spending most of the day visiting our grandson so my only outdoor nude time will be starting the pump.

This post was edited

Company Thursday and thunderstorm yesterday, so nude time limited both days, but did get short swims in.Today we are spending most of the day visiting our grandson so my only outdoor nude time will be starting the pump.

Yesterday was another day with minimal outdoor nude time.
Today I started the filter, vacuumed the pool cover, read the paper and checked social media.

This post was edited

Went to Gunnison yesterday.

This post was edited

My naturism is mostly solo meditation therapy. I live in the middle of No-Wear and regularly go on hikes nearby where I can exercise by stretching, climbing, hiking, lizard laying in the sun on boulders. Occasionally social at hot springs nearby. Last time naked with another was a gal on her way back from Burning Man last week. Good conversation and relaxing soak.

This post was edited

Today started the pool filter, vacuumed the pool cover, read the paper, checked email, caught up with social media. Hoping to swim tomorrow,

This post was edited