RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Today started the pool filter, vacuumed the pool cover, read the paper, checked email, caught up with social media. Hoping to swim tomorrow,

This post was edited

Started the pool filter, swam, floated, read the paper and a book, checked email, caught up with social media.

This post was edited

We did some yard work. I worked on a small project in and out of my work shed. We had to slip on clothes to take our grandson to his golf lessons and then drove him home. After we got home, we of course got naked as soon as we walked in the house. We put some things away and then went outside and took showers in our outdoor shower. We watched a rocket fly through the sky. It launched from Vandenberg SFB. It was breezy so we stood and watched for a minute, dripping wet and covered with our towels.

This post was edited

Started the pool filter, swam, floated, read the paper and a book, checked email, caught up with social media.

Same as yesterday plus vacuumed the pool.

This post was edited

Too chilly to be outside naked early this morning so I dressed before I started the pool filter.
Swam floated, read a book and the paper, checked my email and social media this afternoon.

This post was edited

After 2 days with no outdoor nude time, today I started the pool filter, read a book and the paper, vacuumed the pool cover, ate lunch, had a snack, checked my email and caught up with social media.

This post was edited

Had our 80ft deck rebuilt that overlooks the valley where we live along with a front porch. The past week I have been staining front and back decks all au natural. Tomorrow I will be washing our truck and car out front naked as usual.

This post was edited

Had our 80ft deck rebuilt that overlooks the valley where we live along with a front porch. The past week I have been staining front and back decks all au natural. Tomorrow I will be washing our truck and car out front naked as usual.

While working for a contractor many years ago, I was given the job of using oil-based redwood stain on a deck that came out above a walk out basement. Had to do the underside too and would have loved to do the job nude. The pants and shirt I was wearing for the job were trashed.

This post was edited

Do you live on a street with very little traffic?

This post was edited

I live on the side of a mountain with neighbors on both sides, both below us, both know I am always nude.

This post was edited