RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

On my last picture when i was posting a letter

This post was edited

Now. Getting some nude time on the balcony before we get too close to land.

Same today. Next 2 days are full days in port. May be possible the second day because we will be tethered.

This post was edited

Now. Getting some nude time on the balcony before we get too close to land.Same today. Next 2 days are full days in port. May be possible the second day because we will be tethered.

Actually in port. We are on deck 10, facing seaward with very little boat traffic.
Should I go for it and get one last time nude outdoors?

This post was edited

Sunnyside North was quite popular today with clear skies and temperatures just getting past 30C.

This post was edited

Now. Getting some nude time on the balcony before we get too close to land.Same today. Next 2 days are full days in port. May be possible the second day because we will be tethered.Actually in port. We are on deck 10, facing seaward with very little boat traffic.Should I go for it and get one last time nude outdoors?

Found out that we were leaving port before 4.
Nude on the deck and out of the harbor now.

This post was edited

Right now on the patio but it is 5C/40F so wont be for long but enjoying it while i can

This post was edited

A dread this time of the year. The last time I was naked outside was last week on a hike in Arches National Park. Unless travel somewhere this winter, it won't be until March or April before I can be truly naked outside again. I don't count sitting in our hot tub on the patio.

This post was edited

In and out of the house all day today. Love the privacy of our yard to be able to live outside as we do inside. Yesterday, I put our flag out for the holiday weekend and brought it back in. Super quiet across the street and the neighbors seem gone or shut in. Easy and safe to put our flag out for the second day in a row and do it naked.

Currently, after I post this response, I'll head out back to take my nightly outdoor shower.

This post was edited

Probably had my last nude time on the patio with my morning coffee until next year :-(

This post was edited

Probably had my last nude time on the patio with my morning coffee until next year :-(

This post was edited