RE:Right or left handed?

Hi guys,
I generally wank with my right had, I am left handed but wank right handed so when I generally have an erection with out touching it or pleasuring myself it usually points to the left before I play with it.

This post was edited

Resurrecting a nearly-dead old thread can be fun! Not talking about your flesh thread here; keep your focus!

With the below fresh post, I'm cautiously adding some depth, all the while trying to keep the subject in hand, um, in mind...it would be instructive if there was some way to poll all the people here who do partake of the personal digital delivery of orgasm on a regular basis as to which set of digits they prefer to proffer their private parts. Too bad there's just no way to keep it scientific. To wonder such things is relatively fruitless, but discussing it can offer some enlightenment in a nonscientific method scenario.

Hi guys,I generally wank with my right had, I am left handed but wank right handed so when I generally have an erection with out touching it or pleasuring myself it usually points to the left before I play with it.

To get to the subject afoot (or ahand in this case) -- there seems to be a greater number of lefties in this thread, and yessir, that's me also. Without any noticeable curvature - except for a slight rightward list when relaxed - my input is not what the original poster was in search of. He has also not come to call in TN for quite while, so I feel safe offering a little more input than I did before, all the while still attempting to keep it less serious. I will offer no talk of permanent damage due to over-jacking issues or diseases of the penis today. But I will suggest that the choice of hand that does the dong dance has no play as to the standing orientation of the appendage, no matter the amount of play or length of time engaged in the activity.

Being that my action hand did change with the advent of the internet, I can say definitively that with this obviously unscientific study of one, my full-speed-ahead angle of hang changed not with the switch from left to right when I did begin to engage in one-handed lessons of self-loving liquidity on the computer. So for a couple of dozen years from puberty to thirties, I generally did my pleasing from the lefterly direction, only to swap sides when I noticed a much faster and more accurate, one-handed typing style I could achieve through my hand of dominance.

Oh the dilemma of having two choose! Yeah, I did that on purpose. Sticky mousework and sweaty housework are very different activities, and some activities do still take both arms. I have for the most part dropped the practice of typing with only one paw, choosing to lead a more fulfilling life that does take both arms, so I can use them on my lover when engaging in the pursuit of our juicy happiness. Besides still sporting the option of typing with one while simultaneously drinking my coffee with the other, there's little pressure in my sixties to multitask in such singular circumstances.

This post was edited

Resurrecting a nearly-dead old thread can be fun! Not talking about your flesh thread here; keep your focus!With the below fresh post, I'm cautiously adding some depth, all the while trying to keep the subject in hand, um, in mind...it would be instructive if there was some way to poll all the people here who do partake of the personal digital delivery of orgasm on a regular basis as to which set of digits they prefer to proffer their private parts. Too bad there's just no way to keep it scientific. To wonder such things is relatively fruitless, but discussing it can offer some enlightenment in a nonscientific method scenario.Hi guys,I generally wank with my right had, I am left handed but wank right handed so when I generally have an erection with out touching it or pleasuring myself it usually points to the left before I play with it.To get to the subject afoot (or ahand in this case) -- there seems to be a greater number of lefties in this thread, and yessir, that's me also. Without any noticeable curvature - except for a slight rightward list when relaxed - my input is not what the original poster was in search of. He has also not come to call in TN for quite while, so I feel safe offering a little more input than I did before, all the while still attempting to keep it less serious. I will offer no talk of permanent damage due to over-jacking issues or diseases of the penis today. But I will suggest that the choice of hand that does the dong dance has no play as to the standing orientation of the appendage, no matter the amount of play or length of time engaged in the activity.Being that my action hand did change with the advent of the internet, I can say definitively that with this obviously unscientific study of one, my full-speed-ahead angle of hang changed not with the switch from left to right when I did begin to engage in one-handed lessons of self-loving liquidity on the computer. So for a couple of dozen years from puberty to thirties, I generally did my pleasing from the lefterly direction, only to swap sides when I noticed a much faster and more accurate, one-handed typing style I could achieve through my hand of dominance.Oh the dilemma of having two choose! Yeah, I did that on purpose. Sticky mousework and sweaty housework are very different activities, and some activities do still take both arms. I have for the most part dropped the practice of typing with only one paw, choosing to lead a more fulfilling life that does take both arms, so I can use them on my lover when engaging in the pursuit of our juicy happiness. Besides still sporting the option of typing with one while simultaneously drinking my coffee with the other, there's little pressure in my sixties to multitask in such singular circumstances.

Thats it Willy! Love it! Comment, information, science, humor Brevity and wit. And just the Right amount of serious

This post was edited