RE:Word purge, but why delete groups?

I have messages in my inbox from people and that I wrote MYSELF that have been censored, going back to the beginning of my account! Apparently nobody is allowed to use any words related to dghter, mum, fmly, etc, no matter the context.

This post was edited

I am also blocked by AndyDi. I have no clue why.

This post was edited

1nakedbird I feel the same I am BLOCKED BY Andydi too dont know whyI also wish I knew why AndyDi blocked me. Worst part is, if it was something I said or did, Id rather know so I dont continue bad behaviors and could apologize.

Actually AndyDi told me why he intended to block me. He didn't want someone who wasn't certified and had no nude pictures on the site to be able to see his profile page.

This post was edited
RE:Word purge, but Blocked by AndyDi

Actually AndyDi told me why he intended to block me. He didn't want someone who wasn't certified and had no nude pictures on the site to be able to see his profile page.

Makes no sense, have been a friend and shared comments on the Forum and now I have discovered that AndyDi has blocked me without a reason being provided. It seams that he is a hypocrite when it comes to other nudist on this website. There are thousands of users on this website and with the above thinking that nearly everyone would be blocked from seeing his profile, this is a website where nudist share their love of being naked in this community.

This post was edited
RE:Word purge, but Blocked by AndyDi

Actually AndyDi told me why he intended to block me. He didn't want someone who wasn't certified and had no nude pictures on the site to be able to see his profile page.Makes no sense, have been a friend and shared comments on the Forum and now I have discovered that AndyDi has blocked me without a reason being provided. It seams that he is a hypocrite when it comes to other nudist on this website. There are thousands of users on this website and with the above thinking that nearly everyone would be blocked from seeing his profile, this is a website where nudist share their love of being naked in this community.

True to some extent. but I am probably in a minority of active users who are neither certified nor post nude pictures,
I tried to post both nude and minimally clothed pictures and they were taken down more than once, so I stopped trying.
There was nothing sexual about them, just me with little or no clothing.
I refuse to send a copy of my driver's license to the site, so getting certified and posting nude pictures is no longer an option.

This post was edited

I Too have been Blocked by AndyDi... For years now I've wondered what my crime could've possibly been. Now I see it's not just me. And I've been a Certified Lifetime Member for almost 10 years and I've always had Naked Pictures.

This post was edited

I think my faux pas was to visit his profile without hitting 'Like' or something like that. I must be a funny foreigner, or something. ;-) I have learnt to be more generous with Likes since, but if there's only one strike to lose...

He did mention that to me also.

This post was edited

I'll consider myself lucky that I have thicker skin than to let any single user's block bother me much. With so many here voicing their disappointment at being heaved onto the big blocked boat, should we start a new group called "Woes over being slighted by someone I've never met"? Better to let go the unrealistic belief that you're so doggone special, and that everyone you interact with will always love you and invariably see your ideas on nudism with adoration, and will always want and respect your opinion. Surrounding yourself with love, hope and faith seems to me a much healthier way to engage with the world than to let the mind fester on that one, childish slight that amounts to a very small bean hill in the grand scheme.

Remember instead that the OP is bringing up a subject much bigger and troublesome than any user's given right to drop others like a naked potato right out of the convection oven. And it will be no big surprise if this topic is off to the banned bin soon, given the present attacks on the fully open sharing of ideas and life experiences that make this site worth visiting. Much lesser offenses have made their way there before.

If the website had offered any preceding message at all before the updates and newly-enforced, stifling language rules were put in place, it would have been appreciated and appropriate. Instead, we arrive here and look at deletions and removals. When the credit card companies forced TN to begin addressing the issue of age verification a couple of years ago, there was a head's up -- why not now? When a website devoted to nudism begins to stop allowing the free flow of words for whatever reason, it would do well for the people in charge to consider the difficult path nudism has taken to get to where it is today. The general oppression against the small but growing number of citizens of the world who do choose to be nude whenever they want to be has not quelled the slow, steady growth of social nudism. The path we travel is tough but worth the trek, and needs no further roadblocks put up by the powerful in an (unfortunately misguided) attempt to keep in check the dark souls who will always try to make nudism into just another way to get their rocks off.

Users complaining about censorship and deletions (with good reason) should make the management take notice, though it seems more likely TN will hide behind the mantle of what they'll call necessary (but ultimately ineffective) changes in an attempt at keeping the inappropriate sexual content posters at bay. More likely, all complaints will go unanswered and the world of TN will become more and more immaterial in the world of healthy nudist exchange. Trying to avert conversations away from any perceived offending direction by tossing out the free use of certain words will more likely drive this space into further disuse. The folks here, who constantly beat the drum that old-style nudism is dying out, may be witnessing the start of their underlying wishes for its death through this new avenue of censorship, at least at this stop on the internet. Healthy, wholesome, socially-driven nudism will go on, regardless of what happens here.

This post was edited

Wildwill1 - I think you rather missed the point of some of the responses. The OP is posting objections regarding no notice and censorship by TN and for those who have been blocked without the courtesy of an explanation is seen as an oxymoron from the OP. To frustrate the level higher is the OP is the moderator and owner of several groups and while a person requesting membership meets the membership guidelines to his group(s) they are denied joining and blocked thereby essentially making it impossible to have dialogue with the moderator regarding their membership denial.

The rest of your post is spot on....

This post was edited

https://www.truenudists.com/blog/forums-site-content-deletion/

This post was edited