Word purge, but why delete groups?

So now we have the site purging certain words. I mod a group named Mom Bods and Proud. The group is now named (removed) bods. When you click on the group, the original group name appears.

But, I also mod a few other groups that just disappeared. "Awesome Nudist photos", "Friends and Family aren't nudists", why would these two groups be deleted? Why was my group, "mom bods and proud" changed to "(removed) bods and proud" and remained but Awesome nudist pics and family and friends aren't nudists, deleted completely and not renamed and allowed to remain.

C'mon TT's, how 'bout doing the right thing and respond to these questions and concerns!!

This topic was edited
RE:Word purge, but why delete groups?

They never respond to anything. There is no rhyme or reason for what happens here. I paid the lifetime membership years ago and now I just kind of come to TN out of habit, not because I really enjoy it anymore. I think their focus is on their swinger site and just keep this one as an afterthought. Sad really, as a nudist I am disapointed.

This post was edited

was that why the FORUM was not available for a couple of days?

I will scan thru the groups that i am a member of and see if any are missing.

This post was edited

Could this be related to the recent update? Some functionality has been spotty and maybe groups have disappeared for a while?

I've hear before that direct messages to anyone named TeamTrue go unaswered (sigh).

This post was edited

I'll go further in saying that this sort of blatant censorship should never be present in an open area for the exchange of ideas and experiences. There is also no big surprise that it's happened, though now there's a yucky taste of disappointment in my mouth. There are likely legal reasons for this deep dig into what words and subjects (and presumably pictures) are being allowed, and it makes me feel like some of this might eventually help to weed out a portion of the bullshit here. In the meantime, it smarts! How can we communicate our thoughts properly about the lovely, wholesome, healthfulness of the lifestyle we true nudists have chosen if we cannot use certain words for the people we love? And what recourse do we have to talk about these now forbidden subjects and referencing the members of our nuclear, blood and matrimonial connections? Would the powerful ones throwing the lightning bolts of censorship from above - who've been forced or decided to negate our ability to refer to our naked siblings and offspring and the previous generations - be able to discern and [remove] {I did that myself} these now unusable words if we went Spanish on them? Now where did I put my English to Spanish dictionary all those years ago...

This post was edited

It is not only word purge, AndyDi is not much better by blocking me for no reason. Was also a naked friend and followed some of his groups, would have been nice to communicate hid concerns before being deleted and blocked.

This post was edited

It is not only word purge, AndyDi is not much better by blocking me for no reason. Was also a naked friend and followed some of his groups, would have been nice to communicate hid concerns before being deleted and blocked.

This post was edited

1nakedbird I feel the same I am BLOCKED BY Andydi too dont know why

This post was edited

This post was edited

SAME!!

This post was edited

I also wish I knew why AndyDi blocked me. Worst part is, if it was something I said or did, Id rather know so I dont continue bad behaviors and could apologize.

This post was edited