RE:Has anyone ever commented on your lack of tan lines?

Are most showers in hotel common areas in Germany shared between sexes?

Although that comment was not mine, I can respond. The short answer, in most cases, is "yes". My first social nudism experience was in a German sauna at a hotel where I often stayed while there on business. Typically American, I wore a swim suit in the sauna and was alone until 3 younger women entered without suits. I left the sauna to go to the shower where I saw a couple (naked) showering and preparing for the sauna. At that point, I took off the suit, showered, relaxed in a lounge chair until ready for the next sauna cycle, then joined those who had arrived in the meantime. My social nudity experiences have only expanded from that first experience to the point where I will pass on swimming or sauna if a suit is required, enjoy hot tubs and hot springs (hence the name) exclusively without clothjing, and freehike whenever possible.

This post was edited

... Are most showers in hotel common areas in Germany shared between sexes? That's a nice thing to learn about, if true.

In Germany, all saunas (with a few exceptions such as Frauenzeit or Frauentag, which usually occur once a week) are always for both sexes and completely naked. Clothes are so unhygienic. And in every sauna there are of course showers that you can use after sweating so that you are free from sweat and e.g. B. the plunge pool or whirlpool is not contaminated.

This post was edited

IAre most showers in hotel common areas in Germany shared between sexes? That's a nice thing to learn about, if true.

I did talk about the shower room of the hotel sauna division, and yes, it's all coed there. Sometimes public saunas (not this one) have special females only time slots, but usually saunas here are mixed, and so are the showers, relax rooms etc.

I didn't talk about the showers for the hotel guests for their daily hygiene care. Here, it's almost the norm that each room has an own bathroom including a shower. So you don't have to worry that you need to shower together with 20 other hotel guests in the morning...

This post was edited

... Are most showers in hotel common areas in Germany shared between sexes? That's a nice thing to learn about, if true.In Germany, all saunas (with a few exceptions such as Frauenzeit or Frauentag, which usually occur once a week) are always for both sexes and completely naked. Clothes are so unhygienic. And in every sauna there are of course showers that you can use after sweating so that you are free from sweat and e.g. B. the plunge pool or whirlpool is not contaminated.
In the town where I lived when I was younger, the largest employer had a corporate membership. A friend of mine who was a neighbor said that a visiting executive from Germany went there and got in the coed jacuzzi nude, to the discomfort of female patrons.

This post was edited

A number of years ago, my start as a nudist was in my backyard laying in the sun getting a sun tan. I enjoyed the feeling of the sun on my body that I spent my free time naked in the backyard. On one occasion decided to checkout the steam room and sauna on a cruise ship. During one of my visits while taking a break from the sauna, I was sitting in the locker room relaxing when another guy asked me about my all over tan. I had gained a very dark tan and there were no visible tan lines, so I explained to this guy that I had been interested in getting a tan and decided to it without getting any tan lines by doing it totally naked in the backyard at home. He was curious and had a few questions and I explained how great it felt under the warmth of the sun. It also contributed to a better acceptance of my body and also allowed me to be comfortable in being naked outdoors.

This post was edited

Only the people here on tn. But I brag all the time to people that I have no tanlines!! :-)

This post was edited

Many people compliment me on my tan arms and legs and face. I tell them my tan is all-over! I wink and smile. Frogett

This post was edited

Only the people here on tn. But I brag all the time to people that I have no tanlines!! :-)

You might wanna. check your profile pic.

This post was edited

The tan lines in my profile pic are before I started going outside nude. ;-)

This post was edited

I think it's great that you brag to people that you have no tanlines and more power to you! :) Unfortunately for a male (at least here in the U.S.) if he said that to co-workers, he could possibly be accused of being inappropriate (at best) and sexual harassment (at worst). It's gotten to the point of absurdity here in the States and I think both religion and the media are to blame.

This post was edited