Has anyone ever commented on your lack of tan lines?

I went to an 80's retro party a couple of years ago. I found an old pair of short tennis shorts that still fit (thank you elastic waist). When I arrived at the party a lady commented that I had no tan lines on my legs. I didn't tell her that I had no tan lines anywhere. Another time we went to the beach with a group of folks and I over heard one lady exclaim as I sat down and the leg of my trunks rode up that she saw no tan lines. I hate tan lines!

This topic was edited
RE: Has anyone ever commented on your lack of tan lines?

At the gym that I go to, I am nude in the locker roomas much as possible and they have a communal shower. Some have noticed that I have no tan lines and a few haveasked about it. I just tell them that I am a nudist, I have nothing to hide. A couple of times I have been askedaboutbeing a nudist. When they have any questions, I am happy to answer them.

This post was edited

The gym could be a great recruitment location. Put an ad for a nudist club in the locker room.
Who knows!
Stay naked!

This post was edited

The gym I belong to has tanning beds so it is not unusual for guys to not have tan lines.

This post was edited

Absolutely ... our Primary MD, she's commented favorably. Our Dermatologist, she commented favorably but highly recommended sunscreen and bi-annual full body check ups. A few nurses (pre op prep) , doctors (surgeons), lab techs (MRI, XRay). Co workers, both male and female and even a couple of barmaids at a local watering hole I used to visit. I actually commented on the barowners all over tan ( too long a story) and when I told her I too sunbathed naked ... she wanted proof. She'd had plenty to drink and was not phased in the least when I shower her. The other was a server at this same bar, I became friends with, and when I told her about our being nudists and visiting a nudist club that she passed by everyday on her way to work, she said, "then you wouldn't have any tan lines." When I told her that was correct, she wanted to see. Her request was a bit more sexual than the owners ... only because she requested a frontal view. I stopped going there after that. I didn't need the trouble! hahahahahaha
It's mostly been favorable and only a couple of times have I had a malemedical tech give me grief about my nudity. Both times I requested someone else to do the procedure and to my surprise, both times a female tech came in and started and finished my procedures without any problems. On one occasion, one of the female techs actually struck up a conversation with me about where to go and what really goes on behind those gates. One of the surgical prep nurses I had was German and she was about to shave my pubic and groin area. When I said ... "I'm already shaved there." She asked if she could see and make sure it was enough for the procedure I was about to have. She looked and then pulled up my gown and said ... "you have an amazing tan, and you did a great job of prepping yourself, but I suspect that's normal practice?" I said, "yes."

This post was edited

Had people notice many times and usually just say I tan without clothes. Why try to explain being a nudist unless the conversation goes further. Some just ask "Isn't that illegal"and I reply not unless you are viewable to the public. Most people don't have a clue about nudity laws.Great conversation starter

This post was edited

Any comments from people regarding my tan, I always make a point of telling them it's an all over tan, because I like to do things properly. You don't eat a banana without peeling it, so why tan without removing your clothing.

This post was edited

Outside of other nudists, nobody can tell if I have tan lines or not except my doctors and their staff. In which case the conversation is about making sure to use plenty of sunscreen.

This post was edited

The last time I went to the doctor for my annual physical, while giving the good old bend over test, he asked me if I always used sunscreen. I thought it was a strange question at that time, especially since it was January and my tan had faded. Maybe he noticed the freckles on my butt.

This post was edited

Yes, at my gym I walk naked to the sauna and showers, most other men wrap up in a towel.several times somebody has commented on my allover tan and asked what tanning salon I go to. I said none, I sunbathe naked and go skinny-dipping a lot.One guy asked me where and I told him, later in the summer he was up there with his wife that my wife knew, we all had a good time

This post was edited
RE:Has anyone ever commented on your lack of tan lines?

wife and I were visiting friends in OR.my friends wife asked mine to go the the gym for aqua-aerobics,my wife agreed, as they were changing she asked commented on my wife's tan and noticed no tanlines. my wife said she tans naked all the time and we go to the river or a lake to tan and skinny-dip.she said we were nudists and hardly wear any clothes around the house. after aerobics they went to the sauna naked along with some of the class. my friends wife suggested that we all go to the nude beach the next day, which we did and had a great time. we have done that several times over the past 2 years.

This post was edited