Who spent Xmas nude

Just a quick straw pole - who spent Xmas nude and more importantly who held a nude Xmas dinner or party?

I have a gut feel not many did....

This topic was edited
RE:Who spent Xmas nude

I did on and off, putting on clothes when required, otherwise nude all the time.

This post was edited

Nope. Definitely not. Spending time with extended family would preclude that for almost all of us!

This post was edited

Not here, surrounded by a horde of family

This post was edited

Nude all day except for a 30 walk around the block with my dog, that would be about 98% of the day nude.

This post was edited

I actually spent less time nude today than I usually do on other days. It was about an hour first thing after spending the night while nude in bed. The reason was actually because I had to spend too much time with family.

This post was edited

Ive been fortunate enough to spend most all of the day nude. I have been doing my usual chores and hanging out around the house nude. With luck, that trend can continue most of the week. Well have to wait and see.

This post was edited

Very little nude time for me today. While I enjoy being naked, seeing extended family even better.

This post was edited

Just a quick straw pole - who spent Xmas nude and more importantly who held a nude Xmas dinner or party?I have a gut feel not many did....

Your right, i had family staying with us, and even more visiting, role on the New Year!

This post was edited

Yes was up early, started cooking Christmas dinner naked, stayed naked all day.

This post was edited

Got to spend a few hours nude until the grands got here with their dad.

This post was edited