Interesting news report

I heard an extended interview of man who was detained by the military. When he was captured he was ordered to strip to check for hidden weapons or explosives. He said he did but stopped when down to his boxer shorts. But the army guy told him to take it all off. He said it was
the first time in his life he was seen nude by a stranger.
I know we are from many different cultures but it is hard for me to understand being raised that modest .
Thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE:Interesting news report

I think we all see that type of young man at our local gyms. They either do not use the locker room at all or they change in the shower stall or toilet stall. The fear of nudity instilled in our young people is a problem in this generation.

This post was edited

You think being subjected to a strip search and finding it intrusive is to do with modesty?

I doubt anyone no matter if youre a naturist , exhibitionist or an absolute prude would be comfortable with a full body search like that.

Although, we will probably hear now from the guys that would enjoy it.

This post was edited

I heard an extended interview of man who was detained by the military. When he was captured he was ordered to strip to check for hidden weapons or explosives. He said he did but stopped when down to his boxer shorts. But the army guy told him to take it all off. He said it wasthe first time in his life he was seen nude by a stranger.I know we are from many different cultures but it is hard for me to understand being raised that modest .Thoughts?

Possibly a Muslim. I have read and heard that Muslims avoid being seen nude by anyone except their spouse.

This post was edited

Possibly a Muslim. I have read and heard that Muslims avoid being seen nude by anyone except their spouse.

You could make them some pantie bunting out of your old shirts.

This post was edited

Whereas I understand the theoretical need for full body searches including orifices, I think their main purpose is humiliation and intimidation. Body positivity might make it easier to strip down, but I'd feel nonetheless quite vulnerable being searched naked by someone fully dressed with weapons, etc., at their disposal.

This post was edited

Recent reports I've heard of suggest body cavities also should be searched, let alone what might be concealed by underwear.

This post was edited

If youre being forced to strip in front of armed people, being seen naked should be the least of your concerns.

This post was edited