RE:Does anyone wear rings under shorts for bulge?

I do as much as possible

This post was edited

I do as much as possible

Now i have the perfect ring i do it all the time

This post was edited

I always wear e silicon ring, sometimes s metal one...I love it

This post was edited

I always go commando in shorts and started wearing silicone rings on my balls several months ago. A couple of months ago I got a metal ball stretcher and started wearing that when I got a chance. I recently started wearing the metal ring and a silicone ring behind it to the gym, in running shorts with only a liner. I haven't noticed any looks from anyone yet. I just don't want to bump into a machine and make a big clanking sound. Now, I like to wear two metal ball stretchers/rings when I work in the office for the day, but with pants on.

This post was edited

My running shorts no longer have a liner. :-) Very comfortable and airey in warm weather, but shape and movement can be noticeablle through the fabric, let alone the exposure risk in certain positions...

This post was edited

I occasionally wear a wide glans ring. Love how it makes my newly circumcised glans stand out even more in my jeans and running shorts. The flared coronal ridge is clearly outlined when I wear it. It also just feels good keeping me semi hard much of the time. In my bike shorts I dont need to wear it. The ridge is already pretty pronounced. And it certainly does get some glances at the coffee shop stops now

This post was edited

I have started wearing a ball stretcher, it certainly feels good, does anyone else ?

This post was edited

I dont wear for bulge I wear them to enjoy the tug all day. I enjoy stretching as much as I can. Depending on what my work day looks like I can go a few days with weights on.. currently going on 2 days straight w weights.

Adam

This post was edited

I dont wear for bulge I wear them to enjoy the tug all day. I enjoy stretching as much as I can. Depending on what my work day looks like I can go a few days with weights on.. currently going on 2 days straight w weights.

Adam

This post was edited

Not under shorts but under my jeans when I go commando

This post was edited