Rant - because I can't rant on the pic

Probably slightly dumb to rant about this here, and 99 times out of 100, I would just roll my eyes and proceed.

In a very round about way, I found this in a group about Nude Golfing. And yes, I get it....she is a model. In my personal opinion, she should do as she pleases as far as erotic modeling - her body, her choice. But it kills me to see comments about what a "great stance" she has! Oh come on!! I hardly play golf and it took me 5 seconds to find the major flaws!!

- Feet inexplicably pointing outwards
- Lower back arched upwards
- Hands wayyyyyy too close to the body
- Grip is all wrong - honey, you aren't holding a baseball bat

She's also is rotated slightly forward and her shoulders are not square, but I suppose the guys ogling her would say I am nitpicking.

Anyways, it just annoys me to see guys give her athletic props just cause she has a nice ass.

/end rant

This topic was edited
RE:Rant - because I can't rant on the pic

hahah....well Lori, once again I agree with you. I could feel the hole horn dog visual thing going on here and I'm not much of a golfer. :)

Women are powerful there is no question. If they are cute and get naked we automatically think they are no doubt a pro at anything. But in reality, they may only have slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night. :))

This post was edited

Anyone willing to step up and provide a replacement photo?

Not me, I lack both the physical and the golfing aesthetics. I have taken short cuts across golf courses, at least!

This post was edited

how were you able to upload an image in the topic???

Just to clarify (I don't need copyright people coming after me, lol), I did not post anything. That is a hyperlink to something that was posted by someone else. It is rendering as an image, but I did not post it, nor do I claim any ownership :)

This post was edited

But more importantly, Lorry, you don't appear to be verified, how were you able to upload an image in the topic???

She didn't upload anything. She posted a link to an image already here on TN.

This post was edited

jealous much

This post was edited

This is hilarious Lori! I don't golf, but most the men in my life do. I think your analysis is spot-on

She does look like she works out - runner maybe?

This post was edited

She does look like she works out - runner maybe?

Oh hell naw, she ain't a runner! lol

I guess I should be nice, she does indeed look as though she works out quite a bit. Her legs don't look like she is a runner, though

This post was edited

lol

This post was edited