RE:how far from home have you bared all?

I have stripped down on several cruise ships on our balcony. I have driven home from the airport (2 1/2 hours) after stripping in the airport parking lot. I have been nude on our hotel balcony in Honolulu. And of course have been nude at Blind Creek beach in Florida. Home is the Oregon coast.

This post was edited

Oh for us we would go to a tall hotel in downtown Phoenix. Seventh floor and out to the balcony nude all the time. The business building nearby were not being used on the weekends. Or at night !

So we would have even more fun with the railing to lean on. We were in our thirties ! Lol

This post was edited

Oh for us we would go to a tall hotel in downtown Phoenix. Seventh floor and out to the balcony nude all the time. The business building nearby were not being used on the weekends. Or at night !So we would have even more fun with the railing to lean on. We were in our thirties ! Lol

Most of my balcony nudity has been of first-floor balconies (2nd floor in the USA).

This post was edited

Oh for us we would go to a tall hotel in downtown Phoenix. Seventh floor and out to the balcony nude all the time. The business building nearby were not being used on the weekends. Or at night !So we would have even more fun with the railing to lean on. We were in our thirties ! LolMost of my balcony nudity has been of first-floor balconies (2nd floor in the USA).

What countries were you in?
The US is less tolerant of nudity than many others.

This post was edited

Countries where naked (in no particular order): Germany, France, UK, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Spain, Singapore (hotel), Japan, Australia, New Zealand, India (hotel), US (multiple states), Canada, Mexico. Home base is the northeastern US.

This post was edited

Countries where naked (in no particular order): Germany, France, UK, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Spain, Singapore (hotel), Japan, Australia, New Zealand, India (hotel), US (multiple states), Canada, Mexico. Home base is the northeastern US.

Were they all in public places except the 2 you noted as hotel?

This post was edited

We spent a day on Little Beach on Maui, Hawaii. I think that is farther from home than Roatan, where we also spent a day at a nude beach.

This post was edited

We spent a day on Little Beach on Maui, Hawaii. I think that is farther from home than Roatan, where we also spent a day at a nude beach.

This post was edited

Probably. Both are about the same latitude. but Maui is much further west.

This post was edited

The farthest from home was Elia Beach in Mykonos, GR at 4836 mi. Next would be 2643 mi to Laguna Del Sol in Wilton, CA. Multiple Caribbean islands in the 2000-2400 mi range while on nude cruises (Cozumel, MX; St. Martin; St. Barths; Roatan, HN; Guadeloupe, Jamaica, Bahamas) plus the public areas of the ship while on the cruise as far south as Panama and the ABC islands.

Almost got to 5000 mi at the nude beach in Faliraki, Rhodes, GR, but we misjudged the distance between the water taxi at the main textile beach and the nude beach and ended up spending a few hours with our bathing suits on (yuck).

This post was edited