RE:Someone dared me, and it sounded like a cool idea.

Yes, I think you should do it again and get good pics of the event.
The nights have been a bit too cool for me, but once it warms up, I hope to do it again and find someone to take a video of it

This post was edited

How many times have we all done something daring impromptu and regretted afterward not having had a camera available to record the moment?

This post was edited

How many times have we all done something daring impromptu and regretted afterward not having had a camera available to record the moment?
Oh man, plenty of times. One I remember most and regretted not having my phone with me was a few years ago during the Covid pandemic shut downs. All the gyms were closed and there was a curfew from 9pm to 6am with the exception of going to and from work or exercising. Since I was going a bit stir crazy I would ride my bike, wearing only a speedo since it was usually almost 80 degrees at night, the 2 miles to the beach that was also closed so all the roadside parking was blocked off and at 4am there was no traffic. There was an area with a bike rack and some other stuff that I used as a workout station. One morning as I was just getting ready to turn on Wilton Drive from the side street, I heard all sorts of sirens and saw about 6 cops head north off Wilton drive. That is pretty much the entire Wilton Manors Police department on duty at that time. Usually I will pass a cop or 2 parked in one of the parking lots, but thought there would not be any that morning since they all went to whatever emergency they were called to. I sat there for about a minute and realized that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I took off my speedo, wrapped it around the handlebars and rode down the middle of the road nude. As I rode past some town homes I heard someone whistle. I circled back to see if I could see someone, but did not. I actually rode up and down the road a few times and then continued on my way. Once I got to the city line, I put my speedo back on and continued on my way. That day I started doing my workouts nude.

This post was edited

A while ago I tried going naked up a lookout tower but I was scared there was no escape if someone saw me and didn't approve lol

This post was edited

I'll be tempted every time I encounter a lookout tower, now. :-)

This post was edited

Great story about you riding your bicycle nnaked. I like to ride motorcycles and Im still waiting for the right place to ride it sans clothing. The best I've done is driving my convertible to the resort naked. Spending the day naked and driving home naked.

This post was edited

Great story about you riding your bicycle nnaked. I like to ride motorcycles and Im still waiting for the right place to ride it sans clothing. The best I've done is driving my convertible to the resort naked. Spending the day naked and driving home naked.

How far did you drive and on what type of roads?
I have a convertible but am not bold enough to drive it naked.
That is one reason why I rarely drive nude.
I would rather have my shorts on and the top off than the other way around.
Another is that when I am driving our van, my wife is usually with me and doesn't want me to/

This post was edited

If you are nearby I would volunteer to be a photographer. - Stood on a busy rod many times and never took a video -wish I had.

This post was edited

yep

This post was edited

A while ago I tried going naked up a lookout tower but I was scared there was no escape if someone saw me and didn't approve lol

I did that some years ago.
It was a metal spiral staircase of a light house so it was quite noisy when someone used the stairs.
Just striped off my shirt, let my pants pants drop to the floor and took a selfie.
But actually, I would have had plenty of time to strip completely nude...

This post was edited