RE:To wax or not to Wax? And how much to do?

I personally think it looks weird to have a hairy body and completely shaven pubes. Just shave your balls and trim your pubes a bit. That looks way more natural. And say more attractive:).

This post was edited

I've never waxed but, I have kept my taint, balls, and penis shaved for several years. It was just curiosity when I first did it and now it just seems right for me. Again, FOR ME. Not right for everyone of course. I am lucky in that I don't have much body hair so don't have a shaved groin area standing out like a lighthouse beacon against a fur-covered guy. Even before I began shaving, my hair is very light (gray now), so it didn't show much unless you were to stand right next to me. Some don't like the "smooth" look and others, like me, do. Neither is better than the other - everyone maybe should experiment to see which they prefer and then keep with their desire.

This post was edited

Back waxing is no big deal but you say you dont have back hair so thats not an issue for you. As for waxing the entire front that wouldnt be my first choice. Maybe trim the chest and belly very short then wax the pubic area? Depending on where you live there may be a professional waxing place that could get it done for you.

This post was edited