RE:Men's Essentials?

I agree !Its like wearing a bracelet. But wearing underwear is weird feeling.I went for a dermatologist appointment yesterday. I wore underwear for the first time in a couple of years. Wow what a weird feeling. So restrictive ! I mean it ! Around my legs and waist. God felt good taking them off. I thought about doing that in the parking lot. But way too many people around. I even wore two of my rings. Shaft and gland, but the doctor never looked under the underwear.Oh I just remembered, during the paperwork to fill out. It was not a paper, it was a iPad ! I wanted to put on the paperwork that I was a nudist. And needed to be checked every where. But the computer only had yes and no questions. Hmmm

When I stopped wearing underwear, I would wear a solid color swim brief with no drawsting under my shorts or pants when I went to the dermatologist.
Since I found 2 layers uncomfortable, I would wear cargo shorts or pants, put the swim brief in a pocket and wear it only in the examination room.
I eventually asked the dermatologist if he would be comfortable examining a nude patient. He said it made his job easier but he didn't ask patients to be nude because he thought too many would be uncomfortable.
I've been nude for my exams since.
Should have asked sooner.

This post was edited

Commando is the only way to go. Been going so for a verrry long time now. That and total smooth from chead to butt

This post was edited

Commando is the only way to go. Been going so for a verrry long time now. That and total smooth from chead to butt

Not legs?

This post was edited

Walked through Macy's today and saw a sign "All Men's Sleepwear 50 - 80% off."
Must mean that many men are taking 100% off and not buying any.

This post was edited

Essential? Not for me. Been sleeping nude for 60 years except for hospital stays. I do have a few pairs of boxers in the top drawer. Can't remember the last time I used any.

This post was edited

Essential? Not for me. Been sleeping nude for 60 years except for hospital stays. I do have a few pairs of boxers in the top drawer. Can't remember the last time I used any.

Why not just get rid of them?
I remember when got rid or my last 2 pair of pajamas that I hadn't worn for years.
Still felt great to know that I didn't have any.
I got rid of the last of my underwear shortly after I stopped wearing it.
Still a sense of freedom and finality.

This post was edited

Why not just get rid of them?I remember when got rid or my last 2 pair of pajamas that I hadn't worn for years.Still felt great to know that I didn't have any.I got rid of the last of my underwear shortly after I stopped wearing it.Still a sense of freedom and finality.

Ahhh, your weird hobby of making pantie bunting from old shirts make a lot more sense now. So why do you spend so much time in the menswear department of Macys?

This post was edited

Why not just get rid of them?I remember when got rid or my last 2 pair of pajamas that I hadn't worn for years.Still felt great to know that I didn't have any.I got rid of the last of my underwear shortly after I stopped wearing it.Still a sense of freedom and finality.Ahhh, your weird hobby of making pantie bunting from old shirts make a lot more sense now. So why do you spend so much time in the menswear department of Macys?

Going through when I get my exercise walking in the mall when it is too cold or wet to walk outdoors.

This post was edited

I would agree with you.
Essentials is just circumlocutions the actual descriptive word. Like "delicates" or "privates". One should be free, be open and say what one means. What's so bad about saying underwear and pyjamas? If people used the correct words, our children would be better educated, as they would ask what that means, and learn something.

Little children ask questions to the depth of their understanding and are not embarrassed or prudish about the answers. It is parents that instil the embarrassment and prudishness, leading to a loss of body and self confidence of the children.

Pyjamas are like a noose, or a net, trapping you in twisted material, sometimes cutting off blood supply in your arms. If it's cold wear a nightgown and let it ride to wherever it wants to go. Or just use a warmer cover for the cold season, or heat the room. If you like kids to be fed, watered and bathed, before relaxing as a family, and you don't sit around nude, they can wear a T-shirt and boxers until they go to bed. They will grow up wanting to sleep naturally, and it will be better for their health.

Underwear is something that depends on circumstance. It's easier to wash than changing pants every day. Unbeknown to most of us a fart can contain a mist of fecal matter at 37C, and underwear is an easy way to refresh this area. On top of that there can be an accumulation of sweat and sometimes a drip of urine or precum depending on circumstances. There are some occupations where for reasons of safety, practicality or decorum, underwear is suitable. However most underwear is uncomfortable to some people, (myself included), so eliminate it where possible. On the other hand, underwear can be a softer interface around the delicate skin of the penis and balls than the heavier fabric of trousers. Sometimes I get a severe pinch when sitting, so prefer either naked, or if trousers must be worn, well chosen underwear.

This post was edited

I was in a department store earlier today and I noticed a sign that said Mens Essentials on the wall over the area containing underwear and sleepwear.I can't think of many things that I view as less essential than these.Who would agree with me?

Many would say separating shit from your outer gaerment via underwear is essential. It's not hard to understand, nudist or not. Others would want a layer protecting showing their junk through work attire. Come on!

This post was edited