Men's Essentials?

I was in a department store earlier today and I noticed a sign that said Mens Essentials on the wall over the area containing underwear and sleepwear.
I can't think of many things that I view as less essential than these.
Who would agree with me?

This topic was edited
RE:Men's Essentials?

I very rarely wear socks, but I don't even own underwear or sleepwear. That would make socks more essential than underwear and sleepwear.

So, yes, complete agreement.

This post was edited

It's certainly more essential than underwear and sleepwear.deoderant comes to mind as an essential.At least there's a reason for wearing it.

This post was edited

The absolute least essential item of clothing is the necktie.

This post was edited

The absolute least essential item of clothing is the necktie.

Can't disagree, but I still think sleepwear and underwear are not essential either.

This post was edited

Totally agree. Have slept nude for over 30 years. Go commando as much as I can too

This post was edited

Totally agree. Have slept nude for over 30 years. Go commando as much as I can too

This post was edited

Deo definitely but I do love to wear my fedora. I'm usually one of the only guys wearing a hat at nudist events but I love the icing on the cake so to speak. For me, that's essential!

This post was edited

Sleepwear from a store? Ive already got mine on, its called skin. Ive probably worn sleepwear (the kind from a store) only a handful of times in around 45 years. So absolutely nonessential.

This post was edited

Never wore pyjamas as an adult and no underwear since 1991.

This post was edited

From the age in your profile, I would assume that you, like me didn't become a full time nude sleeper until you were over 30.
Glad to hear from another late starter.

This post was edited