RE:Anyone here drive 1 or more states naked? (U.S)

I have! I drove from Oklahoma to Kentucky. Naked the whole way. Made one gas stop, naked. One bathroom break naked. Got lunch on the go through a restaurant drive through, naked. It was the best day of travel ever!
Did the worker see you naked at the drive through?

This post was edited

I drove from Ventura CA to Lake Havasu last night. I opened my truck door in front of my house and got naked behind the door before I got in the truck. It was a 5-1/2 hr drive with one stop to pee on the side of the 15. I waited until the next car/truck was to far back to see me to get out and walk around the truck to the passenger side to pee. I then had to wait a few minutes for a gap to run back around as the next vehicle was getting pretty close. Probably saw me very well ;-). Then continued the drive until I backed up to my garage in Lake Havasu. I opened the door and got out and slipped my thin shorts on behind the door again. Door to door naked. I have done this a couple of times and it is a fun challenge and generally just more comfortable. The getting out to pee was just for the thrill and was fun.

This post was edited

I drove from Ventura CA to Lake Havasu last night. I opened my truck door in front of my house and got naked behind the door before I got in the truck. It was a 5-1/2 hr drive with one stop to pee on the side of the 15. I waited until the next car/truck was to far back to see me to get out and walk around the truck to the passenger side to pee. I then had to wait a few minutes for a gap to run back around as the next vehicle was getting pretty close. Probably saw me very well ;-). Then continued the drive until I backed up to my garage in Lake Havasu. I opened the door and got out and slipped my thin shorts on behind the door again. Door to door naked. I have done this a couple of times and it is a fun challenge and generally just more comfortable. The getting out to pee was just for the thrill and was fun.

You used the term my house at the beginning of the journey and my garage at the end.
Do you own 2 houses?
If so, I would assume that you have clothing at both of them.
Have you ever considered traveling between them with no clothing in your possession?
Someone on this board mentioned that he did so, but his houses are only about half as far apart as yours. so a pee break may not be necessary.
Someone on another board left his home nude heading for a clothing optional resort over 300 miles away and brought no clothing except sneakers, sandals and hats with him. His wife was with him and brought a little clothing so she filled the gas tank.

This post was edited

I've driven between California and Arizona and between Nevada and Arizona completely naked a few times.

This post was edited

Yeah the drive between Nevada and Arizona is boring.

My last time I drove it, after getting diesel in Kingman I stripped naked till I got to Phoenix. More diesel at a busy station during the day time. But it makes the drive so much better

This post was edited

I recently put together a map showing states where I have driven nude in (Yellow) and states where I also did nude gas stops (Orange) Plus states where I have done World Naked Bike Rides (Black dot) 23 states total. As you can see I have not made it farther west than Texas. As a matter of fact Dallas is the farthest west I have ever been in my life. I hope to make it to San Francisco in the next couple of years, but I would probably fly out there, although it would make a nice several day road trip and I could add New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California to the list.

I am going to modify the map to add Ontario and Quebec in Canada, since I drove naked along the way for WNBR in Montreal in 2019 and 2022

I am looking into a 2 week road trip out west for one of the World Naked Bike Rides. Ideally if there were 2 of them a week or so apart, that would be ideal. Otherwise, San Francisco has a Ride in September that coincides with the Folsom Street Fair. From what I hear that is mostly for the Leather crowd, but any opportunity to be naked in public, I'm game. Plus, I could get a pic of myself nude with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. It also helps that my sister lives just outside of Sacramento.

This post was edited

I recently put together a map showing states where I have driven nude in (Yellow) and states where I also did nude gas stops (Orange) Plus states where I have done World Naked Bike Rides (Black dot) 23 states total. As you can see I have not made it farther west than Texas. As a matter of fact Dallas is the farthest west I have ever been in my life. I hope to make it to San Francisco in the next couple of years, but I would probably fly out there, although it would make a nice several day road trip and I could add New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California to the list.I am going to modify the map to add Ontario and Quebec in Canada, since I drove naked along the way for WNBR in Montreal in 2019 and 2022I am looking into a 2 week road trip out west for one of the World Naked Bike Rides. Ideally if there were 2 of them a week or so apart, that would be ideal. Otherwise, San Francisco has a Ride in September that coincides with the Folsom Street Fair. From what I hear that is mostly for the Leather crowd, but any opportunity to be naked in public, I'm game. Plus, I could get a pic of myself nude with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. It also helps that my sister lives just outside of Sacramento.

Have you ever been west of Texas?

This post was edited

This past July, I was going to do a circle trip through Florida with nude adventures all around (nude Snuba, nude scallop dive, several nude beaches, etc.), but on my first adventure, to drift dive the Ichatucknee River, I slipped at the spring head and broke my wrist. That ended the trip, but prior to that, I drove nude all the way from my home in Southern Ohio, through Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Northern Florida. I hope to make the same trip this spring now that I am all healed up. Prior to that, my longest nude drive was from the Bay Area to my (at the time) home in SoCal. I have also ridden nude on Amtrak in my own private cabin, from Cincinnati, up to Chicago, and out to Grand Junction, Colorado. That was a pretty awesome trip ... though someone else was doing the driving. So I guess, that was Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, and Colorado. So that's seven states. Check out the photos of me in the cabin in my pics.

Don

This post was edited