Pics should be of members

Being a democrat, and not a tyrant, I would like to ask all of your opinion on a new rule I am proposing.
All pics submitted should be of members of the Group.
If you can't post nude ones, well send the pic to someone who can. But I would like people to stop posting pics from the internet.

This topic was edited
RE:Pics should be of members

I totally agree Jeanne, only photos of yourself or your partner (with their permission of course) should be posted. In fact I think that should be a rule of the entire site, not just this group.

This post was edited

I agree fully. Frogett

This post was edited

I totally agree also. I think it's a very valid and realistic suggestion. We are real nudists and attached to us is our just as real personalities iow we interact with each other as real people. Because we can't all meet each other in person due to different locations if we want to make friends with each other we are in good faith obligated to show ourselves as we truly are. If other people in our lives are comfortable to pose with us at least it still proofs authenticity. That's my view in agreement to the topic. Stay safe and best wishes Anton

This post was edited

I agree.

This post was edited

Jeanne,
I agree with you. How can a single male post photos of women that he does not interact with or have a relationship.

This post was edited

Absolutely agree I also get tired of friend requests from women the same age as my daughter. Their profiles are invariably empty and the only photo is a scantily clad (never nude) shot of a gorgeous woman in a provocative pose. Does anyone know what the scam is ? I just delete them

This post was edited

I One honderd percent agree.

This post was edited

If I have a vote, I absolutely agree.

This post was edited

Totally agree!

This post was edited

Hi Jeanne. As you know, I post pics of the ladies from the group, of course totally with their permission and encouragement to share with the rest of the group members.
Your post on this topic has received a strong response from the group members, more than many we receive on other topics in a short period.
Goes without saying that the ladies who like me to post photos for them here are not my partners, currently Liza, Kerrie, Ines, Vicky, Amber, Siew, NG29 (I do know her name, but she'd rather not share), Monfolt (i know her name too) all are members of ENL but can't post photos in the album themselves, so I take a role as postman for them.
I would never knowingly post Internet photos here, that is a sound rule, if folk want Internet photos of naked ladies they can use the Internet is my view.
Flora would post photos of her friends and models, the ladies were not members of the group but were good friends of Flora, I honestly don't recall anyone objecting.
I try to post different photos of different ladies regularly to keep the group as active as possible and therefore a place our members want to check out when they are online. Of course, if the membership would, on balance, rather I didn't post photos of other members, please say so.... but I fear the group would become quite inactive as, but for a couple of regulars... we get very few pics posted... those posting more than a few photos would be you Jeanne, Mary-Anne, a couple early from Harley, new member Mike posted one, not that many more to keep the group moving.
If membership vote for only posting photos of the member (if a lady) or their partner - then please say.
Richie x

This post was edited