The Christmas Tree Pic

One of the most common types of pictures I have seen in profiles is posing with a Christmas tree. Is there a reason why naturists feel the strong desire to have their portrait with this holiday icon? Is it the reflection of the Christmas tree glow on naked skin? The symbolism of taking a pice of nature into the home? Just wondering if anyone can tell me why, or have an interesting story about this phenomena. .

This topic was edited
RE:The Christmas Tree Pic

So - you want to post a new pic, 'cause you're not a real person unless you can generate content to support your internet presence, something different from the last few you took, all limited to the interior of your house because you are so seldom, or never, out and about naked in a situation you can photograph. You don't post pics of parties or social visits in your home either because those aren't naked events, or because the other folks don't want to be photographed. Few events in your life produce dramatic visual changes inside your home. But: there's the tree! An actual, datable, event that shows a little something about your life and has strong visual interest, and you can do the pic alone. I think it's more just this practical consideration than it is anything about the symbolism of the tree.

This post was edited

Especially for creating a picture in a cold northern-hemisphere winter!

This post was edited

And theres always the obvious; I havent seen a bad picture of a nudist standing beside a Christmas tree yet. I really enjoy seeing them and the happy feelings they evoke. Tree posters . . . please keep it up.

This post was edited

Just to note- I enjoy the pictures too. It just seemed super common and wondered if there was a reason I didnt know. Keep making those jolly photos!

This post was edited

For US, it was just another good excuse to break out the camera and have a nude photo session!

This post was edited

Why not?

This post was edited