RE:Media-pictures

I did set up a full profile on nonshy, and I get that its intentions were good. But in permitting more explicit stuff behind certain carefully thought-out screens and protections, it (inevitably) was quickly taken over completely by them. A lesson for those who carp about the precautions TN takes. Sadly, given (male) human nature, there seems to be no stable middle ground. If you want anything but constant slavering over bodies, it takes some rules.

This post was edited

@bobsuruncle: I do see five pics now - the boots, two rear shots, and two friends-only. I seem to have been slammed unwitting onto the beta site, where a few moments ago I was able to see only two photo icons with a notice to (re) log in. I wonder if some of the recent glitchiness is a result of the diversion of some traffic to the beta?

This post was edited

I noticed the Beta tag once when I logged in here. The sign in page looked different. I did notice that the pages loaded much faster and while I did not spend much more than my usual 10 minutes on it, I did not notice a bunch of "Removed" on any posts. While it may be a sinister plot to screw all of over and cause a mass exodus, maybe they are experimenting with a new platform that can rid the site of the incredibly stupid censorship of perfectly innocent words that the current allegedly requires.. It would be nice if they would post what they are doing to quiet the conspiracy theorists, but that is unlikely. Here's hoping my theory is correct and it gets better.

This post was edited

Thank you Steve. I was able to get in touch with a moderator who helped me.

This post was edited

Never going to give my driver licence so too bad.

We have enough identity thief and other hacking stuff going out already to straigh give it to a web site.

My privacy is more important than the site.

Proverb: less infos you give, better it is.

This post was edited

I agree. However, if youre interested and your concern id theft, you can submit a pic that has only your birthday and city and your picture, while all id info is completely redacted. Hope that helps.

Never going to give my driver licence so too bad.We have enough identity thief and other hacking stuff going out already to straigh give it to a web site.My privacy is more important than the site.Proverb: less infos you give, better it is.

This post was edited

Perhaps it's because you are not a young thing in a bikini with fake tits. What I suggest is what this site prefers.

This post was edited