RE:What outfit is at the same time most elegant and sexy?

Weasels are pricey and Flora has demonstrated numerous examples of cheap Chinese novelty-lingerie dresses that work perfectly for the scenario presented here. Something different for evey night of the trip!

This post was edited

So unless mistaken, two would like to have me in sexy but elegant and not sheer dress, two naked with body jewelry and three with a sheer dress? Red or black? And how sheer is sheer? Like a barely-there fishnet or like "you need to squint a bit to see what's under" shear? I could post some examples of course.

I didn't mention another option, something not really see-through but which would reveal me in movement. Say that kind of a sheet going under one arm and closed only with a brooch over the other shoulder, or a dress made only of a few pieces of fabric, which would cover essential bits when standing still but not when say dancing?

As for the height, I don't mind towering. I'm 1m80, with my higher "normal" heels 1m93, with the heels with a bit of platform (but they are not comfy) 2m02. So yes, if I wear those most guys will not see me at eye level but more at boobs level.

This post was edited

So unless mistaken, two would like to have me in sexy but elegant and not sheer dress, two naked with body jewelry and three with a sheer dress? Red or black? And how sheer is sheer? Like a barely-there fishnet or like "you need to squint a bit to see what's under" shear? I could post some examples of course.I didn't mention another option, something not really see-through but which would reveal me in movement. Say that kind of a sheet going under one arm and closed only with a brooch over the other shoulder, or a dress made only of a few pieces of fabric, which would cover essential bits when standing still but not when say dancing?As for the height, I don't mind towering. I'm 1m80, with my higher "normal" heels 1m93, with the heels with a bit of platform (but they are not comfy) 2m02. So yes, if I wear those most guys will not see me at eye level but more at boobs level.

See through where the observer needs to squint a bit... be hilarious seeing all the squinting ladies and gents trying to get a better view... all those funny expressions!!

This post was edited

I didn't mention another option, something not really see-through but which would reveal me in movement. Say that kind of a sheet going under one arm and closed only with a brooch over the other shoulder, or a dress made only of a few pieces of fabric, which would cover essential bits when standing still but not when say dancing?
I will agree this does sound inviting, with one side completely open and the other side possibly split up to above the waist. I saw a video of this several years back on another site, and it would definitely be challenging to keep covered. I also think the fabric should be somewhat see-through.

This post was edited

My thoughts being we've seen that perfect body so if you cover it a bit (short Bohemian dress?) and we see you.. we know what's under the dress but we can't quite see .. we're titillated... and if you were to Sharon Stone ... oh my :-)

This post was edited

A plain sheer dress might be too close to nothing. A pattern in the (wavy is my favourite) creates a slight visual barrier to what's beneath. Perhaps play with the opacity through different outfits over multiple nights.

The sarong or similar fashioned into a dress gives the opportunity for peeks through movement as the slits to move and is also a nice alternative. Perhaps the fabric may then be sheer if it's folds provide a bit of a visual barrier.

I'm now recalling Flora's white cover-up, nice to wear over a bikini once one has left the beach and is headed for a snack at a nearby store. With nothing underneath, the effect is tantalisingly different!

This post was edited

By RosewoodXIX:I will agree this does sound inviting, with one side completely open and the other side possibly split up to above the waist. I saw a video of this several years back on another site, and it would definitely be challenging to keep covered. I also think the fabric should be somewhat see-through.

I tried this with a large sarong on a beach visit a while ago and found it kept me covered (okay, perhaps one nipple peeked) while the open side was definitely open when viewed from the side. Unless there was the slightest breeze on the open side to reveal all in an instant. Vigorous dancing would definitely attract eyes curious about the possibility of a(nother) peek.

This post was edited