What outfit is at the same time most elegant and sexy?

Say you are my companion in a place like Cap d'Agde, where anything goes and you take me out for a walk and then for a private party to which we have been invited. You want me to attract all attention and receive lots of compliments. You are quite proud, I do attract attention anyway but tonight you want me to really shine and be the queen of the evening. You can of course decide what I should be wearing. What would that be?

1. Just nude, wearing only high heels and perfume. But I'm nude on the beach during the day, would that be elegant enough?
2. Something very see-trough, almost nude without being nude. But again, would that be festive enough?
3. A nice elegant miniskirt and topless - or wearing a blouse that is practically invisible.
4. A nice, elegant top but bottomless - or again, wearing an almost invisible veil.
5. Classically sexy and elegant, not too revealing - knowing that you can ask me to take every thingin off later, to surprise the patrons.
6. Something a bit SM, latex, leather? Or maybe just some straps and belts?
7. Something else? What?
8. How about accessories, hat, thigh highs, silk mask, opera gloves... Would I be wearing any?

This topic was edited
RE:What outfit is at the same time most elegant and sexy?

Say you are my companion in a place like Cap d'Agde, where anything goes and you take me out for a walk and then for a private party to which we have been invited. You want me to attract all attention and receive lots of compliments. You are quite proud, I do attract attention anyway but tonight you want me to really shine and be the queen of the evening. You can of course decide what I should be wearing. What would that be?1. Just nude, wearing only high heels and perfume. But I'm nude on the beach during the day, would that be elegant enough?2. Something very see-trough, almost nude without being nude. But again, would that be festive enough?3. A nice elegant miniskirt and topless - or wearing a blouse that is practically invisible.4. A nice, elegant top but bottomless - or again, wearing an almost invisible veil.5. Classically sexy and elegant, not too revealing - knowing that you can ask me to take every thingin off later, to surprise the patrons.6. Something a bit SM, latex, leather? Or maybe just some straps and belts?7. Something else? What?8. How about accessories, hat, thigh highs, silk mask, opera gloves... Would I be wearing any?

Something shear and see through sounds just splendid!

This post was edited

Well, for a private party and wanting to have my partner shine, I think black knee-high stockings, red heels, a jeweled belt around the hip, a pearl necklace with matching earrings, bright red lipstick, and a lovely hat.
Yep, that would be most elegant and fitting for a private affair! I would be extremely envious of your guy as you sauntered through the guests.

This post was edited

Well, the theme, if you will, in Cap d'Agde is nudity, so I would say you should be essentially be naked, but enhanced with things like body jewelry, chains of gold rather than silver to match your blond hair, fish otolith earrings (that I make) because you are by the sea, moderate high heels because you seem to be tall, but want to be at eye-level, not towering over everyone, bright red shoes, nails and lipstick because that brings out the passion in men, hair in a bun but cinched in a red ribbon because getting the hair off you neck as well as your body enhances the nude effect.

This post was edited

Well, the theme, if you will, in Cap d'Agde is nudity, so I would say you should be essentially be naked, but enhanced with things like body jewelry, chains of gold rather than silver to match your blond hair, fish otolith earrings (that I make) because you are by the sea, moderate high heels because you seem to be tall, but want to be at eye-level, not towering over everyone, bright red shoes, nails and lipstick because that brings out the passion in men, hair in a bun but cinched in a red ribbon because getting the hair off you neck as well as your body enhances the nude effect.

Bravo Joe, that sounds exquisite!

This post was edited

Oh yes, for me something shear. But easily able to remove.

But the accessories are the key. Yes very high heals, I always love to see your hair down and moving. But with beads in your hair. Yes jewelry, but not the regular stuff, more things that will move as you move around the room. Body chains ! I also would like to see something that might go well for a private party. A TAIL ! And yes I mean one of those ! Fox tail, red and long

This post was edited

I would opt for number 5. I know that you need zero assistance in choosing attire and accessories. As for removing it, the overall feel of the evening would dictate that. You always look spectacular so that aspect would be dealt with well. Go Flora.

This post was edited

I like the idea of balance between the top and bottom halves so would suggest all sheer or nothing except for the accessories. If the accessories complement the dress all the better as they shall look good with or without the dress and have others questioning their recollections.

This post was edited

Cap d'Agde is called the Naked City but I think the main theme is not nudity but sexiness. Yes, everybody is naked on the beach but not necessarily elsewhere. In the evening, you may occasionally see a naked guy but a nude and unadorned woman? I remember one in three visits, so that must be one out of many thousands. Even during daytime, most women will wear a veil, a see-trough beach dress, something which would generally not be there to hide, but to reveal nicely. You can be nude in restaurants or shops but try, as a man, to enter naked one of the clubs and see what happens. I could probably do it, but only if wearing at least high heels, not sneakers.

This post was edited

Oh what fun to see you at a club dancing. You would have everyone attention ! Yes high heels and a foot massage later in the evening. Lol

This post was edited

A one piece sundress, perhaps from wicked weasel. Short to go with your long legs, deep neck, sandals and a choker with attachment ring.
That's all.

This post was edited