RE:Another nude beach lost!

Allowing sex and naturism to intersect without regard to keeping healthy, family-oriented nudism as the ultimate goal, it ends up a loss for everyone, every time. Byron Bay is only the latest of these bare-safe places to fall away due to selfish fools..Thank you WW, an excellent post. Im always saddened to hear the news of a beach or resort that stops being naturist for whatever reason.The highlighted quote i totally agree with and have talked about many times on TN, always there are the selfish and strangely their supporters that proclaim being sexual is the new nudism and the old nudism is dying. Well with every beach that chooses not to be nudist, they are winning that argument .Pointing out its detrimental for them seems to pass them by.

Consign on this - they are only interested in their own sexual proclivities and care nothing about the loss of spaces for genuine naturists now the impact of this libertine behavior passing as naturism is becoming very real.

This post was edited

Consign on this - they are only interested in their own sexual proclivities and care nothing about the loss of spaces for genuine naturists now the impact of this libertine behavior passing as naturism is becoming very real.

I wonder if any of the cock waving brigade will post on this thread to defend their actions or try to blame puritanical naturists for spoiling it by getting the beach reclassified.

This post was edited

I get it. Getting down and dirty around nudists that don't want it is extremely rude and inappropriate but if the people involved are willing participants and don't rub it in other peoples faces and remain "private", out of site, what's the issue. We are adults that all understand some people really enjoy a respectful sexual encounter.
It is also weird to me that people who consider themselves nudists but include family in these nude beach situations. Who the hell wants nude children around them or to be nude around those children. I bloody don't.
Adult nudity should not intersect with children or whatever people call family situations on nude beaches.
If everyone separated these two things (adults and children) and acted like adults that know what adults can get up to, there would be no issues.
In saying this, I know that predators exist. Just be careful who you label a predator. A loving couple just fooling around a bit in the sun on a beach is a beautiful sight to see. Grow up people.
I am not condoning explicit sex in front of everyone on the beach.

This post was edited

I wonder if any of the cock waving brigade will post on this thread to defend their actions or try to blame puritanical naturists for spoiling it by getting the beach reclassified.

You asked for it an you got it. The old I not saying this while saying public sex as nudism ruse.

This post was edited

The few that ruin it for the many. There are beaches for the clothed, beaches for the few nudists, and explicit/swinger camps for those who want them. Why cant they all respect each other and keep behaviors where they belong?

This post was edited

The quote below says it with eloquence and and without all the words that I would like to throw at the idea of nude beaches being for only adult visitors. That is plain insane.

The few that ruin it for the many. There are beaches for the clothed, beaches for the few nudists, and explicit/swinger camps for those who want them. Why cant they all respect each other and keep behaviors where they belong?

Having spent way too much time on a response and then the site crashes before I'd sent it (did I break it?), I will offer a few more words, beginning with a link to an article about Byron Bay Beach and its demise:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/not-consistent-with-values-byron-bay-s-nudist-beach-days-are-numbered-20240212-p5f4a4.html

Beaches are for everyone, and to suggest that all ages should not be allowed because adults are gonna "adult" - therein lies the childish idea. The term adult partly means people who are old enough to control their base urges in a social situation; it does not mean an adult should assume they are allowed to follow their erectile tissues around, to turn any naked time into fornicate time. Playful adults turn into explicit sex, do not fool yourself with that lunacy.

We were all children once, and many of us couldn't keep our clothes on very long when the sand and surf was surrounding us. Try to recall that feeling - if you are the child of a parent who finally gave up on pulling the swimsuit back on you - it was a futile affair. If there is a deep dislike for being around nude kids, or some assumption that people who enjoy being nude with people of every age group are in some way getting off on it, realize that that is in the mind, not in the real world. That idea boils down to a deep (but thoroughly faulty) belief that naked people all have an underlying need to fornicate when their clothes are removed. We do not. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but not on a public beach. There is a time for it and a place as well, but those are not on a beach, unless of course you own that beach.

The fragility of beach ecosystems is well known, and natural beach areas need to be carefully-managed. To expect a dune to survive when adults who "gotta screw NOW or I'll spontaneously combust all over the sand," walk over them to get to their quickest dick-stination, read up on the subjects of flora and fauna, and learn that mother nature needs our help, or away go the dunes and away go the humans (and away go the almighty tourism dollars).

This post was edited

At Playalinda this past November, I witnessed something quite interesting (and something that I agree with): there are repeated signs throughout the beach that warn beachgoers to stay off the dunes. The signs are in the clothed section, as well as the nude section. It was my understanding that most of the long-time beach-goers, particularly the nude ones, know that the dunes need to be preserved so that the beach stays intact. This is completely credible - given how much of that beach was damaged due to Hurricane Ian during 2022 and how likely hurricanes are going to get worse as climate change continues (how many of you just signed off - LOL). During my day there, I saw some clothed newbie, skip right over from the parking lot across a dune to walk on to the beach instead of walking around to the designated access way. That dude got a mouthful of insults from a nudist beach-goer for "violating the code of the beach." My guess is that any horn-dog and his skank (clothed or nude) who skedaddle over to the dunes for some "adulting" would likely face the same ire of the 'regulars.' I have no doubt that officials in Byron Bay closed off the beach due to repeated damage to the dune sections there. While I condemn sex out in public - whether children are present or not - I would imagine it was not just nude beach goers who were going into the dunes to do some "adulting."

This post was edited

Damned right TM2010. Not having clothes on has nothing to do with understanding the relationship we humans have with the natural environment, though I'll make the educated guess that nudists in general see the world a bit differently, hopefully realizing that we are more a part of the whole instead of just another self-centered user of the world's resources. Without clothes that tend to get in the way of connection, the closeness we share with the surrounding space develops, enveloping us in the lap of nature, allowing us to become more a part rather than a separate entity. When power companies and politicians get together and turn the speakers of the truth about climate change into a false enemy, with all of the continuing damage that fossil fuel is doing, ignoring the solid science and to achieve nothing except to heighten their precious profit margins, Gaia aches.

This post was edited

At Playalinda this past November, I witnessed something quite interesting (and something that I agree with): there are repeated signs throughout the beach that warn beachgoers to stay off the dunes. The signs are in the clothed section, as well as the nude section. It was my understanding that most of the long-time beach-goers, particularly the nude ones, know that the dunes need to be preserved so that the beach stays intact. This is completely credible - given how much of that beach was damaged due to Hurricane Ian during 2022 and how likely hurricanes are going to get worse as climate change continues (how many of you just signed off - LOL).

The sad thing is these people who go the the beach to get the jollies of clothes or naked arent interested in preserving the beach dunes or otherwise for use they are there with one intention too fulfill their libertine pursuits. To hell with the rest of us, our families and our desire to enjoy the natural beauty the sun sand and sea have to offer. Consequentially we all lose so they can get a thrill.

This post was edited

Beaches are for everyone, and to suggest that all ages should not be allowed because adults are gonna "adult" - therein lies the childish idea. The term adult partly means people who are old enough to control their base urges in a social situation; it does not mean an adult should assume they are allowed to follow their erectile tissues around, to turn any naked time into fornicate time. Playful adults turn into explicit sex, do not fool yourself with that lunacy.The fragility of beach ecosystems is well known, and natural beach areas need to be carefully-managed. To expect a dune to survive when adults who "gotta screw NOW or I'll spontaneously combust all over the sand," walk over them to get to their quickest dick-stination, read up on the subjects of flora and fauna, and learn that mother nature needs our help, or away go the dunes and away go the humans (and away go the almighty tourism dollars).

Thanks for the intelligent thoughtful and reasoned post. Sadly I suspect the point will be lost on those whose self control seems to not have matured beyond that of a two year old.

This post was edited