Nudists for Trump

When we first became bona fide nudist, I thought we were joining a group that would be very liberal. I was certainly wrong. True there is an occasional liberal, but the vast majority of those we have encountered have been conservative. During the last several years, displays of Trump and blue lives matter have been very common at nudist venues we have visited. Not once have we ever seen any Biden or BLM signs or flags

This topic was edited
RE:Nudists for Trump

Since our first time here on TN 13 years ago weve had the pleasure of making friends of nudists here who while may be members of both main political parties have respectfully honored our views and spoken calmly about the differences we have. We would like to see both parties come together and not only agree with our nudist way of life but promote the benefits of a society in which all would be able to enjoy the freedom that social nudism offers.

This post was edited

Our experience was the same. We were totally taken by surprise.

This post was edited

We did not originally care for Donald Trump; but when we saw that he was going to hold a rally in Janesville, just prior to the 2016 Wisconsin Primary; we decided to go to see him.

We were very impressed seeing him in person as well the energy in the crowd. He earned our support that day and we have since attended a dozen of his rallies and 2 tapings of Hannity Townhall Meetings.

He is in our prayers every day.

This post was edited

Not once have we ever seen any Biden or BLM signs or flags

Because people who have those views often fear being attacked. I have seen it happen.

This post was edited

no flags for biden, because biden supporters arent cult members. they are , for the most part, reasonable, rational adults. the same cannot be said of supporters of the adjudicated rapist trump

This post was edited

To the Trump supporters, you do realize you have joined a cult and are being taken for a ride. No rational person needs to send money to a purported billionaire or wave a nazi flag or swallows his meaningless drivel. Has he ever actually answered a question? Its all meaningless waffle.

This post was edited

Trump is a fascist, why are you even discuss about him?

This post was edited

Why are you even thinking about him?

This post was edited

The nude beaches I go to are all filled with LGBTQ people, people of color, young people, and everyone else who's views are antithetical to MagaT rump Republicans.
I understand that many nudist clubs are having difficulty attracting younger members. If people are showing up with Trump signs and flags, it's no wonder why.

This post was edited

Yes he is!

This post was edited