Naked for the eclipse?

In case you have not heard we have a solar eclipse of a lifetime that is going to make a wide swath of darkness across the USA and Mexico on Monday April 8th . Who has plans to view it naked? During the one 7 years ago I invited myself to a buddy's home in TN and watched it clothed but did slip away from the crowd and have my buddy take my pic of me nude . Anyone hosting a nude party to see it?

This topic was edited
RE:Naked for the eclipse?

In case you have not heard we have a solar eclipse of a lifetime that is going to make a wide swath of darkness across the USA and Mexico on Monday April 8th . Who has plans to view it naked? During the one 7 years ago I invited myself to a buddy's home in TN and watched it clothed but did slip away from the crowd and have my buddy take my pic of me nude . Anyone hosting a nude party to see it?

I will observe the partial eclipse nude in my backyard if it is clear and warm enough.

This post was edited

Funny story, during the last eclipse in October, I was actually running a nude 5k.

This post was edited

We traveled to St. Louis for the 2017 eclipse. I wanted to go to Forty Acre Club and hang out in the pool for the eclipse, but we ended up going to a park in the path of totality to watch it. I had planned to do something similar for this one at a nudist resort in northern Vermont but (1) April is still too cold (for me) to be nude outside that far north in Vermont, and (2) the resort closed last year. We will probably either stay home or at Solair for the eclipse. We can be nude, but are only going to get 93% coverage in the eclipse. You really have to see the total eclipse to get the full effect, but since we just did see one in 2017, we will probably not try to go someplace in the path of totality this time.

This post was edited

We watched the eclipse with nudist friends 7 years ago, in our backyard. This year, I'll just make it back from an annual trip to DV with previous co-workers/friends. After a long weekend with nudity only in my cabin, I'll be sure to be naked with my wife for this one.

This post was edited

I'm in Ohio so it will probably be too cold for me, hope that it will be warmer.

This post was edited

I'm hoping it's warm enough to go to my usual swimming hole in Missouri (Hit or miss in April). If not, I'll sit in the hot tub to watch. Viewing glasses at the ready.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I've already planned to take the afternoon off that Monday. If the weather is cooperates I plan on being in one of the local parks to watch it.

This post was edited

I'm in Georgia and I just had the sudden thought that I oughta do something nudist-related for the eclipse. Strangely, none of the resorts near me have any events listed for it.

This post was edited

Maybe because it is only about 50% in Georgia.

This post was edited

Well that would be a consideration, lol. I haven't been following the news of the eclipse much. I know it's going to be seen in the early afternoon in Georgia, but if it's not going to be as big as a spectacle as the last one that was centered around Kentucky (where the Hopskinville Goblin incident happened!) then I guess I wouldn't be looking forward to experiencing much.

This post was edited