Naked.

Laying out in the sun yesterday. Neighbor picking up sticks came past the end of fence caught me. Didn't say anything. Changed my location
All set in the future

This topic was edited
RE:Naked.

A male or female neighbor?

This post was edited

They seen you already
So dont change ! Its your yard !
This way they will understand in the future that you might be naked outside

This post was edited

I agree. If theyve already seen you and its your yard, dont change. Just keep doing what youre doing.

This post was edited

The generalised version:

They don't know me so it doesn't matter!
They know me so it doesn't matter!

Not sure I could confidently work with that principle in all circumstances...

This post was edited

If the officials have not shown up yet, I'd say all is well. Maybe they are too shy to ask if they can join you!

This post was edited

When I read some of these situations, I'm thankful that most everyone in our part of the state has fencing (privacy fencing) around their homes. We've visited places where there is zero privacy in one's backyard and we could not live like that.

We have been seen countless times by the lawn guy, the pool guy, next-door neighbors, neighbors across the street. We never intentionally expose ourselves, but they've seen us, nonetheless. We agree that intentional exposure is not the best way to be a neighbor. BUT, since these neighbors have never said anything to us or called the cops, we continue to live as we have lived for 5 decades.

For our next-door neighbors, they seem fine with it. He's tall enough to see over the side fence between us and has seen me/us shower outside, laying out, skinny dipping and doing yard work. He waves, smiles and doesn't gawk or stare. They are still friendly and have trusted us to get packages and put them in their garage or house. I guess they figure the naked people next-door aren't really so bad!

This post was edited