Spring is Here

Spring is here. It will be several weeks before we get anything in the ground. The snow in the yard has dwindled from 3 feet deep to 2, but we may still get more. However, I celebrated by making plans to attend a communal Naked Garden Day event. It's still more than a month away, but anyone else have plans for the day?

This topic was edited
RE:Spring is Here

We don't do much gardening but do a lot of replanting in pots. We spent the morning and afternoon repotting, potting new and expanding our potted succulent plants.

I did help my sister build some raised garden beds. That was a fun project. She's begun getting peppers, tomatoes, zucchini and squash. That's from 2 beds and she has yet to plant the 3rd. All we seem to be able to grow are succulents! haha

This post was edited
RE:Spring is Here

We are members at Solair in CT. They are having a naked gardening event on the 4th, followed by a Cinco de Mayo dinner and dance that evening. Since they are doing the Cinco events a day early on the 4th, I plan on suggesting a Star Wars movie for movie night on Friday, even though the 3rd will also be a day early for May The Fourth day.

This post was edited