RE:gym clothing

Went commando today. Nobody pointed or laughed. Will probably do it again tomorrow.

This post was edited

I love the feel of the nylon shorts but I'll have to try some cotton ones. Maybe the extra thickness will keep things decent enough!

This post was edited

One time I had bought a pair of running shorts that had a short legs. When on the bike, I didn't notice right away that my cock had flopped out. A few others noticed by the looks I got.

This post was edited
RE: gym clothing

By Chopper:

what does everyone wear to the gym. what about under garmentsI usually wear a muscle tank and shorts that show off the penis...sometimes with a jock...sometimes without. Other times a ring on as well so my balls stay in tact.

For me, a ring only enhances movement!

This post was edited

I wear as little as possible... At a co-ed gym, it's short running shorts with overlapping side splits all the way up to the waist and a loose fitting liner plus a T-shirt... At a -men's only- gym, I wear a minimum coverage loin cloth with wide open side splits and no shirt... so, sometimes, especially if I sit or squat, I am completely exposed. 8-)

What kind of men's only gym allows you to wear so little?

This post was edited

Now that I work out in a basic home gym, usually nothing.

This post was edited

I swim laps at the gym so I wear micro briefs from Kiniki that are tan thru. I cut the liner out as well and always wear a thick chrome ring that is quite clearly evident. No complaints so far. Two years at it.

This post was edited

Technically, I guess, you aren't exposing yourself with the ring beneath the tan-through fabric even if it emphasizes where everything is. Do you catch people noticing it? I always feel it must be very obvious in bright light but have never seen the look on others to observe as a second party and don't get too close to others on the occasion I've spotted that look myself.

This post was edited