TS ENL even stranger than TN ENL

We bemoan the lack of interaction on the TN version of ENL, but it's even stranger in the sister group. Where the activity is exceedingly low, despite great photos being posted.

There, the numbers wanting membership is very very high, many requests every day.

We refuse then finally let them in and then they disappear! Never to be heard from, I guess the chase of getting in the group is better than actually being in the group. They don't even view the pics, never mind hitting the like or leaving a comment.

Very strange happenings.

This topic was edited
RE:TS ENL even stranger than TN ENL

I have not been on TS except for a month or two after it was created. My recollection is of not-very-veiled sexual intent and of little else happening. Maybe I missed the varied stimulating exchanges but I doubt it. I have no desire to interact in that type of environment as I just enjoy being nude because it feels good. Maybe this is a little simplistic but thats the deal. The TS folks can enjoy it over there & Im going to enjoy it over here. I apologize if Ive offended anyone but thats how it goes. Now . . . where was I? LOL . . .

This post was edited

I agree. The activity on TS is somewhat skewed towards the far side. However, it is a real eye-opener to the other side of nudity! I guess the number of Elegant Nudist Ladies who are also Elegant Nudist Swingers is far less.

This post was edited

I, for one, do not have a presence or membership in TS. Frogett, a mature TN Elegant Nudist Lady. Just sayin.

This post was edited

I was on TS for a while, teased a bit, but was disappointed and stopped visiting. Then, after six months of inactivity, I was kicked out and received an automatic email "don't let the door kick you". It was something about commercial spam or something, I think it was linked to the fact that, 7-8 months before, I had posted a link to a video of Connie's love making (you couldn't, and I think you still can't post videos in groups). I have a large batch of Connie and Brian's videos and pics on my Dropbox, some (most) of them very daring, and her written authorisation to post them wherever I want.

But what disappointed me on TS was the lack of communication. Look, you are supposed to be a swinger so open to sex with (nice) strangers. But most guys there believe that this means they can get something for simply liking pics - if that. I was in swingers' clubs and got lots of offers, but I must disappoint you, none of them was something like "Howdy, nice tits you got here, let's shag". Yes guys, even in a swinging context guys need to seduce a bit... So learn to be civil, make a nice compliment, several even, before asking a lady to have sex with you.

This post was edited

I was on TS for a while, teased a bit, but was disappointed and stopped visiting. Then, after six months of inactivity, I was kicked out and received an automatic email "don't let the door kick you". It was something about commercial spam or something, I think it was linked to the fact that, 7-8 months before, I had posted a link to a video of Connie's love making (you couldn't, and I think you still can't post videos in groups). I have a large batch of Connie and Brian's videos and pics on my Dropbox, some (most) of them very daring, and her written authorisation to post them wherever I want.But what disappointed me on TS was the lack of communication. Look, you are supposed to be a swinger so open to sex with (nice) strangers. But most guys there believe that this means they can get something for simply liking pics - if that. I was in swingers' clubs and got lots of offers, but I must disappoint you, none of them was something like "Howdy, nice tits you got here, let's shag". Yes guys, even in a swinging context guys need to seduce a bit... So learn to be civil, make a nice compliment, several even, before asking a lady to have sex with you.

TS ENL is a bit of a dustbowl of inactivity, the odd thing is the desire to join the group, very high, then not participate at all... I don't see the point, much like TN ENL, folk want to join then what? Ignore us, are we merely a notch on their bedpost counting groups joined... what is the point.

This post was edited

It is a funny zone in a sense as it's less restrictive than TN, but I'm still there for the N rather than the S. Some photos go a little beyond what's acceptable at TN and they're nice but some go way beyond and I'm still a little shy about liking or commenting on them. Even Jeanne's cover image..

This post was edited

It is a funny zone in a sense as it's less restrictive than TN, but I'm still there for the N rather than the S. Some photos go a little beyond what's acceptable at TN and they're nice but some go way beyond and I'm still a little shy about liking or commenting on them. Even Jeanne's cover image..

The actual images are more than we see in TN, no doubt, but the topics discussed on TN are quite TS in nature... what is spoken about here is no more than what's seen there.

Does the written word have less sensory impact than an image... maybe so,

This post was edited

It's an interesting comparison. We are visual, but text can also create an image. Certainly some writings on this site can generate a physiological reaction, as I'm sure many can attest. Perhaps it's more gradual as a story or account builds up in comparison to an image (or even video since they are scenes rather than stories).

This post was edited

Yes there are a lot less activities on TS. But then the restrictions are not as strict for pictures being posted.
Yeah ! Lol
The women and men have posted things that are not associated with being a nudist. But then the name is not even close to being about the nudist lifestyle. Plus those pictures that are close to being erotic are okay there.

This post was edited

I agree

This post was edited