Finding out that one of my sisters is also a nudist.

As the title states, yesterday I found out that one of my sisters is also a nudist. While she was in town last weekend(she lives out of state from me) a small tidbit of information about a nude beach was brought up and then the topic changed quickly. I finally text her about it and saying that i was surprised that she actually has gone to a nude beach.

Her reply was actually i have been multiple times and absolutely love it. Being around likeminded people just living life.

Which turns out that she spends most of her time nude at home, swimming in her pool and living the lifestyle. This turned into a couple hour long conversation about each other experiences. Hers with nude beaches and mine with the resorts. How we enjoy the freeing feeling of no clothes and how nudism helped us out personally.

It was really nice to connect with her on something we both kept quiet about. We come from a traditional family and both of us are the outcasts so to speak.

This topic was edited
RE:Finding out that one of my sisters is also a nudist.

Interesting story. For those who keep quiet amongst certain social groups like family or work colleagues, perhaps a small hint can 'dog-whistle' (in a positive way) and see who has a hint of recognition.

This post was edited

I have succeeded with hints with some friends. One band colleague wears shirts from clothing optional beaches so I could start a conversation without hinting first. O several occasions I have commented to friends who usually work from home that it must be comfortable to work in shorts. A few have replied that it is more comfortable to work wearing nothing!
My sister is another story. She dresses very modestly. In fact when her husband had a home health aid, she said that she wouldn't leave the bedroom without wearing a robe over her pajamas! When I mentioned that I don't always wear a swimsuit in our backyard pool when we don't have company, her reaction was extremely negative. Similarly, when I mentioned that our mother scolded me as an adult for leaving the bedroom without a shirt, she strongly supported our mother's position.

This post was edited

Our other sister recently moved in with her and is exactly like that. I was mentioned why dont you try to convert her and she goes she is too much a prude to do that lol

This post was edited

Some people just aren't mentally built for the bareness. I feel bad that your one sister has to deal with the other prudish one. I have three sisters and unfortunately only one likes the bare times. She and her partner have been to visit us twice at our nude resort and it's always great to bond with the family like we can. I hope you can spend some time with your sister without your other sister and sans the clothes!

This post was edited

Have to say of all the family that knows my sister is the most negative person about my nudity ther rest is open minded about it

This post was edited

My siblings and now all grown up niblings know about my nude habits, but I do not go nude around them. They joke about it in a light hearted way with my bro in law leading the pack. I get no negative feedback. For which I am thankful

This post was edited

amazing and wonderful!!

This post was edited

How wonderful for you, to have something in common with one sibling and none of the others. To be able to share experience with one another and no one else is special. I think it makes a stronger and special sibling bond. I am sure you probably have something that you and the other sister share that you don't with the first sister. Good for you for bringing up the subject and realizing that you two had naturism in common.
Quick question for you, have the two of you gone as far as meeting up at the beach or resort yet or have you not worked up to that point yet?

This post was edited