RE:Naked for the eclipse?

We have fond memories of being at Forty Acre Club in Missouri during the last eclipse. So much fun with a couple dozen others nudists to experience the event

That's what I wanted to do, but Mrs J&C wanted to view it at a textile park instead.

This post was edited

We are in the path of totality and I thought of watching it naked. The forecast is for clouds tomorrow, so we may not see anything except darkness anyways. Also, temps will be in the 50s, a bit too cold for me to be naked outside.

This post was edited

We are in the path of totality and I thought of watching it naked. The forecast is for clouds tomorrow, so we may not see anything except darkness anyways. Also, temps will be in the 50s, a bit too cold for me to be naked outside.

What is your minimum temperature for being nude outdoors?
Upper 50's is warm enough for me with bright sun and little wind.
My privacy fence blocks the wind in addition to a view from the neighbor's yard, so it gives me more opportunity to be nude outdoors.

This post was edited

I plan to be watching the eclipse nude. We are just an hour short of the path. Will even have total eclipse of the heart playing as well.

This post was edited

I plan to be watching the eclipse nude. We are just an hour short of the path. Will even have total eclipse of the heart playing as well.. Excellent choice for music and (un)dress

This post was edited

I missed being in the path of totality for the 2017 eclipse for work related obligations. However, I knew then of this upcoming solar event, and vowed to see it in the path of totality. In fact my hometown is right on that line, and have family who could host (although not comfortably being nude in the northeast). When making our plans, we decided instead to visit friends in TX to see the spectacle (as TX is much more likely to see sun in April than is Western NY). Friends weve met at one of our favorite clothing optional resorts in the Caribbean. That would make a likely nude viewing much more the pleasure. However after 7 years of anticipation and of learning solar eclipse photography techniques my plans have been crashed by a Good Friday heart attack, which now has me restricted from travel. I will be able to observe the partial, and in the buff, but will miss the real deal. I guess knowing that my anticipated TX viewing would be obscured by a cloudy forecast is some consolation, but I wouldnt want to deny the awesome event to others. The weather may do that. Well, I do have 2045 to look forward to, when the next North American total solar eclipse is said to pass over my home in Central Florida. But will I be around? If so, hope to do it in the nude!

This post was edited

Since the sun will be obscured, my minimum temperature is probably low 60s for a short duration. I have a problem with the neighbor's view and lack of privacy. There only few locations in the back yard that are not visible to the neighbors.

This post was edited

Its 70 degrees and sunny at 1130, so off come the clothes! Everyone enjoy the event!

This post was edited

Watching the eclipse nude now. Sky is partly cloudy so viewing is far from ideal.

This post was edited

It's 71F in Ohio, so I watched it outdoors while nude. Great show!

This post was edited