When do you guys find us irresistible?

We ladies know that there are certain moments when people's (especially men's) eyes will all turn in our direction, at least for the polite 2-seconds, and then they will mostly pretend to be admiring something ten feet away. It's almost ridiculous, something you only see in the audience of a tennis match. Their eyes will go to our body, then away, them back, then away... Before stabilising on something a couple of meters away from us.

So let's make a poll. We'll take an unknown nudist lady, maybe not model quality but not too hard on the eyes either. Say like myself. On a scale of 1 to 10, how urged are you to look at my body in the following situations? (I have many of them so I will post one per topic).

(1 means "I wouldn't notice her if she bumped into me"; 10 means "I couldn't take my eyes away off her if my presence on that beach or that club membership depended on it).

1. When I take my kit off

I arrive on the nudist beach wearing a light short summer dress and I already feel the eyes of some guys almost imploring me to lay my towel next to them. I choose a spot, close to the water so not at all isolated but I normally try not to be squeezed too tight between two single guys and to make sure that I am not then only girl around to not attract too much attention. At the very moment when I lie my towel on the sand, I feel eyes turning towards me. I could choose to sit down and undress more modestly but honestly that is uncomfortable so I decide to take my kit off while standing.

I hesitate a bit and I feel a moment of tension. I can see in guys' eyes that they are wondering whether or not there will be a swimsuit under that dress and if yes whether it will stay on or off. I cross my arms and grab the lower part of my dress. I look around. All guys have found positions which allow them to watch without looking like the meerkats they have turned into. I pull my dress up and over my head and I can almost hear the sigh of relief: no, there was nothing under that dress and I will be entirely naked for the next couple of hours, going through some of the other eye-catching situations which I will poll you about in further topics.

In fact, to shorten that moment of tension, when I'm wearing a short and a tank top I may decide to shed the short first. People will have likely noticed that I wear no bra, but am I a True Nudist or a topless kinda girl? Ok guys, now you can relax, I don't wear a stitch. In fact, I never wear any underwear during the summer months,..

Then, the moment I lay down on my towel or lounge chair, meerkats turn back into guys and they can continue to go on with their lives... until the next situation which will make them turn back into mangoustes.

So how irresistible do you find watching me stripping off from 1 to 10?

This topic was edited
RE:When do you guys find us irresistible?

7 - 8, I'd steal a few glances initially, then try for a more prolonged gaze to drink you in... but after that, only occasional glances up from what I was doing to steal a glance or two from time to time.

This post was edited

My number would be a hard eight to get to watch that disrobing moment from only a few yards away, hopeful you've situated your enviable towel in a place where all I need to do is lift my eyes up from my novel to be consumed by your beautiful machinations of frock removal, sunglasses helping my googly eyes from being obviously noticed by everyone in the area. In my estimation, that grade would rise to a firm nine if I see even a slight glimmer of a smile come across your pretty pout as you note my lack of interest in turning to the next page in my book.

Please note these measurements are strictly grades of eyeball attraction, not the distance from hairy2head. I wish!

This post was edited

I, too, would most probably be an "8" although doing my best to keep my eyes under control. Your actions would surely be a visual treasure trove of delight and I'm sure you would have an audience of all around trying not to look too captivated by your actions. I just wonder how many would be completely lost in your actions and 'ogle' without remorse. It must be tough being that gorgeous.

This post was edited

Listen, this is or wonderful Flora undressing a few yards from you... clearly I'd be in the minority of honest folk giving a 9/10.... then, enjoying an attempt in slowing down time as the light summer dress makes its way up your body, the tantalising first glimpse of thighs then more as it continues a delicious journey north, until finally being discarded.... wonderful!

Why wouldn't someone enjoy that moment,? Maybe it's just me, but there you go.
Rx

This post was edited

I'm afraid you would be much too irresistible to miss even a tiny glimpse. My only hope is I will keep the '2' second rule! You, nude, somewhere close, would capture my attention and be totally irresistible.

This post was edited

Definitely in the 7...8 range, and I'd prefer to be a little further away if it means my glances can linger a littl longer. Any such moment (or the promise of it just based on someone arriving and selecting their 'spot' has my attention and a textile beach shall be no different. The struggle is to not stare, for the moment is likely to be fleeting and it's precise timing unpredictable. Given any sort of licence to look, such as familiarity, I'd enjoy the full show, but even then I'd be worried. Probably the only person fir which it happens is my wife!

This post was edited