RE:Police

I must confess I've never attempted to wear a telephone book. :-)

This post was edited

Yes, I was caught driving nude one night. On the interstate coming home one night, clothes in the back seat. Trooper pulled me over taillight out. Got charged with indecent exposure and had to make several trips to court. Paid a fine and a years' probation. It was a scary thing. Was told I could have been made a registered sex offender, though that did not happen, and I am not sure why that would be the case.

This post was edited

Wow thats sad to hear that they charged you with a crime !
Tail lights are an easy problem for COPS to pull you over for. And those line changes ! But using a telephone book would be different. Lol

This post was edited

Yes once when putting on clothes I'd pulled up beside a public toilet and needed a relief. I had just got my shorts on when a police car cruised passed me stopped. One policeman got out to check if I was fully clothed. Luckily my shorts were on. He said that they had had complaints of men having sex in the toilets. I said it wasn't my intention and he let me go.
That would be the last place I would think of these days considering there are plenty of legal places to go.
Being naked isn't illegal in public in New Zealand just performing a lewd act. So I've found out from a naturist club I belong to here.
I wouldn't like to be seen naked where there are families and children. Even nudist camps I stay away from families. Don't want to upset people.
I do know of families that spend their time naked together. I wasn't brought up like that.
I like spending time with people 40 and upwards.
Still enjoy naked driving I make sure now I have a towel I can cover myself with.

This post was edited

I wouldn't have minded being that policeman. I'm glad you got away with it. Richard

This post was edited

Yes once when putting on clothes I'd pulled up beside a public toilet and needed a relief. I had just got my shorts on when a police car cruised passed me stopped. One policeman got out to check if I was fully clothed. Luckily my shorts were on. He said that they had had complaints of men having sex in the toilets. I said it wasn't my intention and he let me go.That would be the last place I would think of these days considering there are plenty of legal places to go.Being naked isn't illegal in public in New Zealand just performing a lewd act. So I've found out from a naturist club I belong to here.I wouldn't like to be seen naked where there are families and children. Even nudist camps I stay away from families. Don't want to upset people.I do know of families that spend their time naked together. I wasn't brought up like that.I like spending time with people 40 and upwards.Still enjoy naked driving I make sure now I have a towel I can cover myself with.

When I drive nude, I sit on one side of a large towel and have the other side available to cover when necessary.

This post was edited

Havent been caught, day or night nude driving

This post was edited

Not Police, but Coast Guard and DEA driving my boat. 3 friends that I me at Haulover took my boat out for an evening cruise down the coast from Port Everglades in Ft Lauderdale. I stored it on a trailer in a parking facility with a boat launch. One of my friends said "Dare time!" I said "ok, what?" He said "We all get naked" I replied "That is no big deal, i figured we would anyways" He then said "But we leave our swimsuits in the car, we draw straws and whoever draws the shortest straw has to take the swimsuits to the car" We all took off our swimsuits and drew straws. I lost? Actually I think I won. So I walked to the car and put our swimsuits in the car. There was no one else there at the time.
We headed out and down the channel. One of the guys was dancing on the bow or the boat, got a few whistles from the shore. We got to Port Everglades and out in the Ocean. We went down the coast to about Hollywood and it was starting to get dark so we turned around and headed back.
When we entered Port Everglades we noticed 2 boats started following us. One on the Port side (left) and one on the Starboard side (right) After a few minutes all the lights came on and they accelerated and pulled along side of us. I figured someone called the cops because of the guy dancing naked on the bow on our way out, but nobody seemed to object. 2 guys from the Coast Guard said "Request permission to board" I said "Yes sir" and 2 Coast Guardsmen and a man and woman from the DEA. He asked me "Do you know why we pulled you over? I answered "Someone complained about us being naked on the boat?" figuring someone on the channel called the cops on us] He said "No, I don't care about that. So you really don't know why we pulled you over? I said "No sir. I think we are doing everything legal we have life vests and all the lights work. He said " I suggest you look at your boat and realize this is South Florida. I think you will realize. You are free to go" The Lady from the DEA asked why we were naked. I replied that we were all nudists, we met at Haulover and I figured if we were all naked nobody could sneak anything illegal on board. She chuckled and said that she couldn't fault that logic. We then headed back up the channel to the boat launch. I walked back to the car to get our swimsuits but we decided to stay naked since nobody was there. We flushed out the engine cooling system to get the salt water out of it.
I will attach a pic of the boat. I guess that explains why we got pulled over and searched.

This post was edited

That would be an awesome outing! Id be up for that, and I wouldnt worry about drawing straws to take the shorts to the truck!

Not Police, but Coast Guard and DEA driving my boat. 3 friends that I me at Haulover took my boat out for an evening cruise down the coast from Port Everglades in Ft Lauderdale. I stored it on a trailer in a parking facility with a boat launch. One of my friends said "Dare time!" I said "ok, what?" He said "We all get naked" I replied "That is no big deal, i figured we would anyways" He then said "But we leave our swimsuits in the car, we draw straws and whoever draws the shortest straw has to take the swimsuits to the car" We all took off our swimsuits and drew straws. I lost? Actually I think I won. So I walked to the car and put our swimsuits in the car. There was no one else there at the time.We headed out and down the channel. One of the guys was dancing on the bow or the boat, got a few whistles from the shore. We got to Port Everglades and out in the Ocean. We went down the coast to about Hollywood and it was starting to get dark so we turned around and headed back.When we entered Port Everglades we noticed 2 boats started following us. One on the Port side (left) and one on the Starboard side (right) After a few minutes all the lights came on and they accelerated and pulled along side of us. I figured someone called the cops because of the guy dancing naked on the bow on our way out, but nobody seemed to object. 2 guys from the Coast Guard said "Request permission to board" I said "Yes sir" and 2 Coast Guardsmen and a man and woman from the DEA. He asked me "Do you know why we pulled you over? I answered "Someone complained about us being naked on the boat?" figuring someone on the channel called the cops on us] He said "No, I don't care about that. So you really don't know why we pulled you over? I said "No sir. I think we are doing everything legal we have life vests and all the lights work. He said " I suggest you look at your boat and realize this is South Florida. I think you will realize. You are free to go" The Lady from the DEA asked why we were naked. I replied that we were all nudists, we met at Haulover and I figured if we were all naked nobody could sneak anything illegal on board. She chuckled and said that she couldn't fault that logic. We then headed back up the channel to the boat launch. I walked back to the car to get our swimsuits but we decided to stay naked since nobody was there. We flushed out the engine cooling system to get the salt water out of it.I will attach a pic of the boat. I guess that explains why we got pulled over and searched.

This post was edited

Not Police, but Coast Guard and DEA driving my boat. 3 friends that I me at Haulover took my boat out for an evening cruise down the coast from Port Everglades in Ft Lauderdale. I stored it on a trailer in a parking facility with a boat launch. One of my friends said "Dare time!" I said "ok, what?" He said "We all get naked" I replied "That is no big deal, i figured we would anyways" He then said "But we leave our swimsuits in the car, we draw straws and whoever draws the shortest straw has to take the swimsuits to the car" We all took off our swimsuits and drew straws. I lost? Actually I think I won. So I walked to the car and put our swimsuits in the car. There was no one else there at the time.We headed out and down the channel. One of the guys was dancing on the bow or the boat, got a few whistles from the shore. We got to Port Everglades and out in the Ocean. We went down the coast to about Hollywood and it was starting to get dark so we turned around and headed back.When we entered Port Everglades we noticed 2 boats started following us. One on the Port side (left) and one on the Starboard side (right) After a few minutes all the lights came on and they accelerated and pulled along side of us. I figured someone called the cops because of the guy dancing naked on the bow on our way out, but nobody seemed to object. 2 guys from the Coast Guard said "Request permission to board" I said "Yes sir" and 2 Coast Guardsmen and a man and woman from the DEA. He asked me "Do you know why we pulled you over? I answered "Someone complained about us being naked on the boat?" figuring someone on the channel called the cops on us] He said "No, I don't care about that. So you really don't know why we pulled you over? I said "No sir. I think we are doing everything legal we have life vests and all the lights work. He said " I suggest you look at your boat and realize this is South Florida. I think you will realize. You are free to go" The Lady from the DEA asked why we were naked. I replied that we were all nudists, we met at Haulover and I figured if we were all naked nobody could sneak anything illegal on board. She chuckled and said that she couldn't fault that logic. We then headed back up the channel to the boat launch. I walked back to the car to get our swimsuits but we decided to stay naked since nobody was there. We flushed out the engine cooling system to get the salt water out of it.I will attach a pic of the boat. I guess that explains why we got pulled over and searched.
Were there any other times you were on your boat when you didn't have any clothing with you?

This post was edited