RE:Whats on your nudist to-do list?

Is EVERYTHING too broad of an answer? LolNude cityShop nude (stores, malls, anywhere)Get gas nudeWork nude [probably will have to be a retirement job!)Nude cruiseSpend weeks/months at a time nude, 24/7. Not even short stints where closets are needed for errands.Fly on an airlineWalk my neighborhood nudeDrive jeep nude with top and doors off (have done each, but havent been brave enough to do both at the same time.!)

Sounds like what you are saying is that your ultimate nudist-to-do list is get rid of all of your clothes and spend the rest of your life nude!

This post was edited

Is EVERYTHING too broad of an answer? LolNude cityShop nude (stores, malls, anywhere)Get gas nudeWork nude [probably will have to be a retirement job!)Nude cruiseSpend weeks/months at a time nude, 24/7. Not even short stints where closets are needed for errands.Fly on an airlineWalk my neighborhood nudeDrive jeep nude with top and doors off (have done each, but havent been brave enough to do both at the same time.!)

Sounds like what you are saying is that your ultimate nudist-to-do list is get rid of all of your clothes and spend the rest of your life nude!

This post was edited

One of the things is the Philly naked bike ride

This post was edited

6 could be doable if you were retired and lived in a clothing optional resort.
Someone on this who lived in one posted that one spring when it got warm enough to be nude 24/7 at the resort, he decided to pay people who were going into town anyway to do his shopping and other errands. He managed to remain nude until fall when it started to get cooler and then scheduled his annual and semi-annual doctor's visits and started to do his own shopping and other errands also.

This post was edited

Things I have done:
1) Been to a nude party. My friends throw a Nude Years Eve party every year. I have been for 15 years in a row now.
2) Driving Naked. I do this as often as I can. Not around town, but on road trips.
3) Hosted a nude party. My birthday party is always clothing optional.
4) Hiked naked. Only once but I want to do it again or sure.
5) Nude Beach - several times

Things I Want to Do Naked
1) Go to the grocery store. Probably a long shot but hey, you never know.
2) Go to a bar nude. Probably at a resort
3) Go to a restaurant nude - Again, several resorts have this.
4) World Naked Bike Ride
5) Play guitar naked with an audience. Maybe a full nude band!
6) Water Ski

I am sure there are a thousand more things I would like to do naked. Pretty everything is better naked.

This post was edited

Things I have done:1) Been to a nude party. My friends throw a Nude Years Eve party every year. I have been for 15 years in a row now.2) Driving Naked. I do this as often as I can. Not around town, but on road trips.3) Hosted a nude party. My birthday party is always clothing optional.4) Hiked naked. Only once but I want to do it again or sure.5) Nude Beach - several timesThings I Want to Do Naked1) Go to the grocery store. Probably a long shot but hey, you never know.2) Go to a bar nude. Probably at a resort3) Go to a restaurant nude - Again, several resorts have this.4) World Naked Bike Ride5) Play guitar naked with an audience. Maybe a full nude band!6) Water SkiI am sure there are a thousand more things I would like to do naked. Pretty everything is better naked.

Some clothing optional resorts have convenience stores that sell food. Would you count that for 1?
If so, I have done the 5 you have plus 1, 2 and 3 from your want to list. I don't play guitar but did play baritone horn nude once at a nude house party.

This post was edited

I ticked off a few things last year, including visiting a naturist club (2 actually) and modelling nude for a professional photographer (5 times now).

Some things I'm aiming for this year:
- climb a mountain nude (there's a small one I see from my bedroom window that always beckons me!)
- participate in a sponsored nude fun run (Bare all for Polar Bears in July)
- host or attend a nude dinner party
- leave home naked and drive to the naturist club in Carlisle (c 2 hours) without putting on clothes at any point.

I'd also like to spend an evening at a naked or clothing optional event in a bar or club (did that a couple of times some 20+ years ago), and attend a nude party - ie social events with a good number of people who aren't already friends of mine.

This post was edited

Will you have any clothes with you when you go to the naturist club?

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited