RE:Whats on your nudist to-do list?

- play naked golf in La Jenny
- visit Flevonatuur
- visit Montalivet
- visit Cap d'Agde (I know there are many swingers, but I want to see how many, is it so bad as they say?)
- visit several places in Berlin (not only Teufelssee)
- visist a naturist restaurant in Paris
- visit Nudefest in UK

This post was edited

I noticed that I have no commitments between July 16 and 23 and our grandson will not be with us that week.Sounds like a great opportunity for a naked staycation!If it works out, it would exceed my goal by 2 full days and nights.My wife is on board to do any necessary errands that week so I don't have to get dressed to do anything.

Grandson goes home tomorrow.
I have a lot of outside activities for the next 3 weeks, so I won't be able to have a long time continuously nude.
I could skip wearing clothes at home and get a lot of nude time with clothed interruptions.

This post was edited

Honestly just a nice long hike. Living on the east coast you only get a little taste Theres just not enough wide open land

This post was edited

While not on my original list, barbecue nude. Moved the grill inside the privacy fence a while ago but then it started to rain. Hopefully will get a chance to use it this week.

This post was edited

Planned to barbecue nude again today but it rained again.
Maybe third time will be the charm.

This post was edited

Secret cove at lake Tahoe. This Thursday i will go on this adventure.

This post was edited

I would love to play nude football. It would feel very liberating. Maybe even play in a 5 a side naked league.

This post was edited

I would love to play nude football. It would feel very liberating. Maybe even play in a 5 a side naked league.

I see that you are from Great Britain. Football in the United States refers to a different sport that certainly should not be played nude!

This post was edited

Soccer/Association Football (for those of us where other codes dominate ;-) ) may be the safest to play nude, although perhaps rugby may be an option, especially for an informal beach game.

I don't feel as I have a to-do list as such, but to try and take advantage of opportunities as they arise.

This post was edited

Soccer/Association Football (for those of us where other codes dominate ;-) ) may be the safest to play nude, although perhaps rugby may be an option, especially for an informal beach game.I don't feel as I have a to-do list as such, but to try and take advantage of opportunities as they arise.

New Zealand is noted for having naked rugby games.

This post was edited