RE:Whats on your nudist to-do list?

I have seen pictures of men getting haircuts where the barber is naked. I like the thought of trying that, but also being naked at the same time.

This post was edited

Aside from having some nudists friends to either visit or host, I'd like to go on frequent nude drives on the less driven highways and back roads here in New England. Have visited a few resorts, been photographed (and want more taken,) posed nude for art classes, and attended a few naturist Gatherings, - AND WANT TO CONTINUE GOING TO RESORTS AND GATHERINGS!

This post was edited

I have seen pictures of men getting haircuts where the barber is naked. I like the thought of trying that, but also being naked at the same time.

I got a haircut with both the barber and me nude in Fort Lauderdale last February.

This post was edited

Id like to get a Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage naked. My favorite type of massage is Ashiatsu (where they hold bars overhead and use their feet for the massage). But per laws in my State, they are always strict about draping. Lomi Lomi is a flowing technique that moves from head to toe and is very invigorating. Ive had one done before but under strict draping, which is minimal for Lomi Lomi. Id rather have the freedom without clothes. I had an outdoor massage on the beach in Mexico where I was only wearing a string thong. I would have asked to go naked if it werent for some immature looking kids nearby. But naked Lomi Lomi is a good one to check off my list.

This post was edited

Years ago I ended up doing a photo shoot behind some umbrellas. Two guys walked up and asked to take my picture. They were nice. Walked back to their setup for awhile. Wish I had some of those pics now lol

This post was edited

Any outdoor sports or games. Twice may have had the opportunity to play nude volleyball. Once at Navarre Beach in Florida over 20 yrs ago and again it was on at Haulover last time there. Both times opted out after seeing how much better the other players were. Looking for more handicapped players to match my skill level haha.

This post was edited

Naked ride on horseback

This post was edited

Is EVERYTHING too broad of an answer? Lol

Nude city
Shop nude (stores, malls, anywhere)
Get gas nude
Work nude [probably will have to be a retirement job!)
Nude cruise
Spend weeks/months at a time nude, 24/7. Not even short stints where closets are needed for errands.
Fly on an airline
Walk my neighborhood nude
Drive jeep nude with top and doors off (have done each, but havent been brave enough to do both at the same time.!)

This post was edited

Is EVERYTHING too broad of an answer? LolNude cityShop nude (stores, malls, anywhere)Get gas nudeWork nude [probably will have to be a retirement job!)Nude cruiseSpend weeks/months at a time nude, 24/7. Not even short stints where closets are needed for errands.Fly on an airlineWalk my neighborhood nudeDrive jeep nude with top and doors off (have done each, but havent been brave enough to do both at the same time.!)

1, 2 , 6 and 7 sound difficult, others less so.

This post was edited

Is EVERYTHING too broad of an answer? LolNude cityShop nude (stores, malls, anywhere)Get gas nudeWork nude [probably will have to be a retirement job!)Nude cruiseSpend weeks/months at a time nude, 24/7. Not even short stints where closets are needed for errands.Fly on an airlineWalk my neighborhood nudeDrive jeep nude with top and doors off (have done each, but havent been brave enough to do both at the same time.!)

I have been told that it is legal to drive a convertible nude in Florida, so I assume that you could also drive a Jeep with the top and doors off nude.
Another possibility would be to find a remote off road area where you live.

This post was edited