RE:Whats on your nudist to-do list?

-Visit a nude beach-Spend multiple days naked(consecutively)-swim naked

There are several clothing optional beaches in Florida so 1 and 3 should be possible.

This post was edited

I'd really like to find a couple more guys and couples to go out with us on a naked 4x4 trail ride or an overlanding trip. There are so many places you can go and be naked the entire time out on the trail, BLM land, Nat'l Forests and even in the Nat'l Parks. The experience of being out in remote areas, going to trails that most other cars can't go on, can leave you out in nature alone and being naked would only add to that. I've done it on my own but have been relatively close to base camp. I'd like to experience that and we far away from all that and just hang with other nudists.

This post was edited

I'd really like to find a couple more guys and couples to go out with us on a naked 4x4 trail ride or an overlanding trip. There are so many places you can go and be naked the entire time out on the trail, BLM land, Nat'l Forests and even in the Nat'l Parks. The experience of being out in remote areas, going to trails that most other cars can't go on, can leave you out in nature alone and being naked would only add to that. I've done it on my own but have been relatively close to base camp. I'd like to experience that and we far away from all that and just hang with other nudists.

That sounds wonderful. It reminded me of a time when I had a Jeep but before I was a nudist. I was really into fishing but hated fishing on crowded lakes. I jeered into the mountain as far as I could and then hiked about a mile to this remote mountain lake. I never encountered anyone on the trail but there were some campers close to the lake who never came out of their tent but I could hear them talking. It would have been a great time to have driven, hiked and fished nude.

This post was edited

I'd really like to find a couple more guys and couples to go out with us on a naked 4x4 trail ride or an overlanding trip. There are so many places you can go and be naked the entire time out on the trail, BLM land, Nat'l Forests and even in the Nat'l Parks. The experience of being out in remote areas, going to trails that most other cars can't go on, can leave you out in nature alone and being naked would only add to that. I've done it on my own but have been relatively close to base camp. I'd like to experience that and we far away from all that and just hang with other nudists.That sounds wonderful. It reminded me of a time when I had a Jeep but before I was a nudist. I was really into fishing but hated fishing on crowded lakes. I jeered into the mountain as far as I could and then hiked about a mile to this remote mountain lake. I never encountered anyone on the trail but there were some campers close to the lake who never came out of their tent but I could hear them talking. It would have been a great time to have driven, hiked and fished nude.

Was it remote enough that you could have driven nude with the top and or doors off the Jeep?

This post was edited

I Want to go to Cap d adge and visit as much as I can there. I would like to go for camping in the nude, go on a hike nude. Assist to a nudist yoga class. Have a nudist sleepover with friends. There is a los actually.

This post was edited

done just about everything any suggestion for new ideas ?

This post was edited

done just about everything any suggestion for new ideas ?

From your profile page, it appears that you are near retirement age.
If you will be retiring soon, you could do what someone else on another board proposed.
It would be necessary for you to be reasonably well off financially.
On the days leading up to your retirement, donate most of your better clothing, keeping just enough to last until your last day at work,
Stock up on groceries and other necessities.
When you get home from your last day at work, destroy any clothes you have in the house.
Live clothing free as long as you can.
When something comes up that would require clothing, buy one set of clothes online.
Add more clothes when necessary.

Something someone on another board actually did.
Leave for an extended stay at a clothing optional resort taking only footwear and hats with you.

This post was edited

we live at a resort so every day is naked

This post was edited

we live at a resort so every day is naked

Same

This post was edited

we live at a resort so every day is nakedSame

Do either of you have very little clothing?

This post was edited