RE:Whats on your nudist to-do list?

Yesterday, I visited the Mira Vista Resort near Tucson, Az. I asked for the 10 tour to see what they offer. Next, I will go up for a Saturday day pass. Assuming all is well, I will book a room on a weekend in June. It's costly but I want to spend the entire weekend naked in the company of others.
My wife is a textile and has given her ok for the plan. Living in southern Arizona has it's perks. I'm nude every day.

This post was edited

I have driven nude many many times and I absolutely love it! I look to get a few hours of nude driving a week. Nothing illegal about it as long as no one sees and gets offended by it. Unfortunately it seems like more and more people are getting way too easily offended by anything others do. If you give it a try I suggest keeping a small towel or blanket handy just in case you get a uneasy vibe from someone.

This post was edited

Got a nude haircut today. Glad I did. One more off the list.The barber told me that driving nude in FL is definitely legal. May try to get my first naked drive in before I go back to NJ.Just watch which gear shift knob you use, oooh my! :

Don't have a stick shift, but do have a center console automatic,

This post was edited

Drove nude to the nude gym and met up with Minimalist75. Didn't get a chance to work out with him since I was there really early already but a dip in the pool and a chat was nice. Look forward to the next time. So far two TNs I've met at the gym/bath house.

Next time I come to Ft. Lauderdale, I will try to get to the gym around 6 so I will have another person working out nude in the gym,

This post was edited

I have driven nude many many times and I absolutely love it! I look to get a few hours of nude driving a week. Nothing illegal about it as long as no one sees and gets offended by it. Unfortunately it seems like more and more people are getting way too easily offended by anything others do. If you give it a try I suggest keeping a small towel or blanket handy just in case you get a uneasy vibe from someone.

I was at Sunny Rest yesterday afternoon. If I had known there was a mostly empty rest area between there and my dinner stop, I might have managed the courage to drive nude, sitting on my towel with enough on one side to throw over my lap if necessary. Maybe next time I am there, especially if I bring our van so I can have my bike with me. The van sits higher and has tinted side and rear windows, so it is less obvious if I am nude.

This post was edited

I would like to go to a naturist resort, been to plenty of nude beaches and liked them, have driven nude before, about 100 miles, have camped nude out in the forest and the desert. Also go to nude yoga classes.wife has gone to nude water aerobics class before

This post was edited

Aside from swim legally nude on a Queensland beach...

Recently added Fruit Picking to my list after seeing pics from a nudist friend of her fruit picking.

Up till now most if not all my list were of things of leisurely pursuit but I think I could put in a week of nude fruit picking and still want to do it some more!

This post was edited

I have driven nude, kayaked nude, driven nude. still working on biking nude (pedal not motor) I have done pretty much everything else that has been mentioned. Good to have goals!

This post was edited

I have driven nude, kayaked nude, driven nude. still working on biking nude (pedal not motor) I have done pretty much everything else that has been mentioned. Good to have goals!

Do you want to bike nude solo in a secluded place or clothing optional location or participate in WNBR?

This post was edited

Considering taking a nude hike on or near the summer solstice.

This post was edited